MURPHY USA SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES (the “Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. TO BE ELIGIBLE YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE (18) OR OLDER (19 in AL, 21 in MS) AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN AL, AR, FL, CO, GA, IA, KS, OK, TX, LA, MS, IL, MI, IN, OH, KY, TN, SC, NC or VA . VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER: You will automatically receive one (1) entry in the MURPHY USA SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) each time you purchase any two (2) or more 28 oz. Gatorade Products while also scanning your Murphy Drive Rewards App or otherwise entering an alternate identification method (e.g., phone number) linked to your Murphy Drive Rewards account at the point of sale at any participating Murphy USA store location(s) between 12:01 am EST on June 5, 2019 and 11:59 pm EST on September 23, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without purchase, during the Entry Period visit www.pepsipromos.com/worldseries and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words MURPHY USA SWEEPSTAKES, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: 2019 MURPHY USA SWEEPSTAKES WINNER’S LIST, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794¬-1459. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the close of the Entry Period and received by September 30, 2019 to be eligible.
You may only enter one time per day during the Sweepstakes regardless of method of entry.
2. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a Flyaway Trip for two (2) to Game 2 of the 2019 World Series Game, including round-trip coach air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from an airport nearest the winner’s home within the continental U.S. to an airport closest to the city hosting the game, Hotel Accommodations (single room – double occupancy) for three (3) nights and a Ground Transportation Stipend of $200.00. Grand Prize has an Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of $4,500.00.
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, meals, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating. Any minor guests (under the age of 18 (19 in AL, 21 in MS)) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Limit one (1) prize per name/household.
Seat locations at the game and, unless otherwise stated in the prize description, exact game/event/exhibition date shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner’s guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her(their) jurisdiction(s) of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and their Promotion Affiliates will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s).
3. DRAWING: Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or about October 1, 2019, and will be conducted by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received in for the Sweepstakes.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States residing in AL, AR, FL, CO, GA, IA, KS, OK, TX, LA, MS, IL, MI, IN, OH, KY, TN, SC, NC or VA who are eighteen years of age (18) or older (19 in AL, 21 in MS) as of June 5, 2019. Employees of Murphy USA and Pepsi-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), its bottlers, the MLB Entities, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and their Promotion Affiliates”), and immediate family members of such employees and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to win. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
5. GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules and / or terminate the Sweepstakes early for circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the approximate retail value of the prize. No group, club or organization may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the results of the random drawing described in Section 3, which shall be final and binding. Neither Murphy USA nor Sponsor assume any responsibility or liability for (a) any technical malfunction, failure, error, or omission with regard to any equipment, communication lines or systems utilized in the operation of the Sweepstakes and/or the transmission/submission of entries, (b) any unauthorized access to or destruction of entries in the operation of this Sweepstakes, and (c) any incorrect data contained in any Sweepstakes entry or the records of the participating account associated with any entrant’s Murphy Drive Rewards App. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of a potential winner, a Sweepstakes entry will be deemed submitted by the individual listed as the holder of the Murphy Drive Rewards App in the records of Murphy USA or the email address used to enter. It is solely the responsibility of the Murphy Drive Rewards App holder to notify the participating account of any address change.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email (the e-mail account used to set up your Murphy Drive Rewards App if entering via Murphy Drive Rewards App) at the phone and/or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Neither Murphy USA nor Sponsor shall be responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service, or for any address change, which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit (or otherwise indicated in the communication in which these documents are provided). You acknowledge and agree that signing and returning the Affidavit of Eligibility and the Liability/Publicity Release (if requested by Sponsor) is a condition of being awarded the Grand Prize indicated above. In the event (i) an attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents (i.e., the Affidavit of Eligibility and the Liability/Publicity Release) are not signed and returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept a prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow 10 days for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses in AL, AR, FL, CO, GA, IA, KS, OK, TX, LA, MS, IL, MI, IN, OH, KY, TN, SC, NC or VA.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Each winner, by acceptance of a prize, agrees to release Murphy USA, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, the MLB Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. Neither Murphy USA, Sponsor nor the MLB Entities make any representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded via the Sweepstakes. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to any prize after delivery. Except where prohibited by law, each winner must consent (and confirm such consent in writing upon request) to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Sponsor, Murphy USA and the MLB Entities (and as indicated in the Liability/Publicity Release described above), unless prohibited by law.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope before October 23, 2019 MURPHY USA SWEEPSTAKES WINNER’S LIST, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794¬-1459.
9. SPONSOR: The Gatorade Company, 555 W. Monroe St., Chicago, IL 6066.
10. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, eligible entrant hereby consents to Sponsor’s, Murphy USA’s or their authorized agents’ collection, use, and disclosure of entrants’ personal information for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment. Entrant acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, which provides more information about Sponsor’s privacy practices and is located at http://policy.pepsico.com/privacy, and has read, understood and accepted the Murphy USA’s Privacy Statement, which provides more information about Murphy USA’s privacy practices and is located at https://www.murphyusa.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy/