2021 GATORADE® WNBA 25th ANNIVERSARY SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF PARTICIPATING VIA A MOBILE DEVICE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entry into the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
(a) QR Code Entry: Look for a QR code on Gatorade display materials and scan the code to enter from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the QR code, you will be taken to the URL www.pepsipromos.com/wnba (the “Website”) and advised to follow the on-screen entry instructions. Once you have provided the required information, click “ENTER.”
(b) Internet Participation: To enter via the Internet for free, visit www.pepsipromos.com/wnba and follow the on-screen registration instructions. Once you have provided the required information, click “ENTER.”
Entry deadline is 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, regardless of entry method. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes Administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. Entries become the property of Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry and prize awarding are residing in the states of Arizona, California, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Nevada, Texas or Washington and who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who at time of prize awarding or within the six months prior to the start date of the Sweepstakes, have held employment with or performed services (collectively referred to as “Workers”) for Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Pepsi-Cola Company bottlers, PepsiCo, Inc., NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), WNBA Enterprises LLC, and the NBA member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”) , or any of the subsidiaries and affiliated companies of the Pepsi entities or Promotional Partner, as well as the participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members of said Workers (defined as a spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent; whether biological, adopted, in-law and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (defined as those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
4. PRIZING: Seven hundred twenty (720) prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a WNBA GTX Gatorade Squeeze Bottle. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $24.99. Prizes will be awarded geographically based on entrant’s state of residence as outlined in the chart below.
|# available||Geographic Region|
|WNBA GTX Gatorade Squeeze Bottle||240 (60 per state)||AZ, CA, NV, WA|
|WNBA GTX Gatorade Squeeze Bottle||240 (120 per state)||DC, GA|
|WNBA GTX Gatorade Squeeze Bottle||240 (80 per state)||IL, MN, TX|
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded $17,992.80
5. WINNER SELECTION, VERIFICATION AND ODDS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021.Potential winners will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry, within approximately one week of the drawing (“Winner Notification”). Sponsor is not responsible for changes in the entrant’s email address that may result in a potential winner not receiving the Winner Notification or any other notice or prize. Potential prize winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and IRS W-9 form, within five (5) days of notification that he/she is a potential winner. In addition, before verification and/or ticketing, potential winner’s guest may be required to sign a Guest Liability/Publicity Release (or if winner’s guest is an eligible minor, potential winner may be required to sign such Guest Liability/Publicity Release on such eligible minor’s behalf). No potential winner will be an official winner until any required paperwork has been returned and eligibility has been formally verified by Sponsor. If any potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules and/or to submit all required documentation within the designated time period, he/she will be automatically disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon forfeiture of any prize, no compensation will be given. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. ODDS OF WINNING AND PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Odds of winning is based on the number entries received during the Sweepstakes Period within each Geographic Region. Limit one Prize per person, family or household.
Limit one (1) prize per person, household, street address, and/or email address during the entire Sweepstakes Period. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of Prize is offered, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on Prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a Prize or any portion of a Prize becomes unavailable. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Any difference between stated ARV of Prize and actual value of Prize will not be awarded. Prizes will only be delivered to AZ, CA, DC, GA, IL, MN, NV, TX or WA.
In all instances, if a potential winner’s prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, or if potential winner is determined to be in noncompliance with these Official Rules or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, that potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit their claim to a prize.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties, and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and all of their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, prize suppliers, promotion/advertising/fulfillment agencies associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, incomplete or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Website or cellular phone service or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile phone which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Sweepstakes Parties and all other Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS:
Sponsor reserves the right to alter, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time and with or without notice if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the integrity of the Sweepstakes becomes or is likely to become compromised in any way. Prizes will only be delivered to street addresses located within Texas. . If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes process and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part
Antifraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 11/30/21 to 2021 GATORADE® WNBA 25th ANNIVERSARY SWEEPSTAKES Winners List c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
13. SPONSOR: The Gatorade Company, 555 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60601
14. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
GATORADE and the G DESIGN are a registered trademark of Stokely-Van Camp, Inc. © 2021
2021 GATORADE® WNBA 25th ANNIVERSARY SWEEPSTAKES Abbrev Rules Copy