PEPSI® 2021 “EPIC SUPER BOWL SUNDAY” SWEEPSTAKES AT CIRCLE K
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on November 3, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 4, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
(a) Purchase Entry: To receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry through this method, an eligible entrant must, during the Sweepstakes Period, purchase at least two (2) Pepsi® 20 oz. bottles in a single transaction (“Qualifying Purchase”) at a participating Circle K store, and at checkout, use the Circle K Lift Tool and enter his/her phone number while making the Qualifying Purchase. All purchases must be made during the Sweepstakes Period by 11:59:59 PM ET on January 4, 2022. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Message and data rates may apply. Not all smartphone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
(b) Non-Purchase Method of Entry: To enter without purchase, visit www.pepsipromos.com/weekend (“Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of entries will void all entries by and result in disqualification of violator. In the event of an identity dispute of an entrant whom entered via website, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the phone number used for entering. No other forms of entry are valid.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, a Circle K Lift Tool entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of registration of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States residing in NC or SC throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Circle K Stores Inc., PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members and household members of such employees are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not.
4. PRIZES: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a Super Bowl LVI package for two February 10-14, 2022 in Los Angeles, CA. Trip includes: roundtrip coach airfare for two, one standard double occupancy hotel room for 4-night stay, two tickets to Super Bowl LVI, two tickets to a Super Bowl Party, $500 transportation stipend, shared Game Day transportation, two commemorative gift bags and $250 spending money. Estimated retail value up to $13,850.
Winner’s guest must not be a minor unless the Winner is the parent/legal guardian of such guest. Spending money will be awarded to Winner (only) in the form of a check, payable to Winner prior to the travel date. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Ground transportation (other than as stated above), meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein as part of the Grand Prize are solely Winner’s responsibility. All travel is subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation terminal (or other types of transportation) restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Selection of airline, ground transportation and overnight accommodations, are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and/or guest must abide by all venue policies. Seating assignments are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner will be required to provide a credit card prior to hotel check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges and may be required to sign an additional liability release for the use of the accommodations. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled activities (including, but not limited to airline flights and related games/events) beyond its control. In the event Winner and/or his or her guest misses a scheduled airline flight (through no fault of Sponsor or due to Force Majeure), Sponsor will have no liability for any costs associated with changing or rebooking transportation. Winner must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Prize related travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., passport or valid driver’s license) required for travel. Any minor guest (under the age of 18) must be accompanied at all times by minor’s parent or legal guardian who must be the Winner. Guest (or if a minor, parent or legal guardian of guest who must be the Winner) must complete and return a Liability/Travel Release prior to any travel arrangements being made. Actual value may depend on city/date/time of departure.
Sponsor and/or Promotion Partners reserve the right to decline participation in any portion of the Grand Prize Package events to any Winner or Winner’s guest(s), if applicable if it is deemed that individual is unfit, in an unsafe condition, acting in an unsafe manner, fails to meet the requirements of that particular component of the event (which may include, without limitation, temperature checks or restrictions based on the health of the participant) or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its reasonable discretion. All parties will be required to follow city restrictions for COVID-19. Any meals, tips, hotel incidentals or other expenses incurred in connection with the trip/travel are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Winner’s guest. Once Winner has commenced travel, if any of the events that make up the prize package (including the game itself) is cancelled or postponed (and will not take place within the time frame of the scheduled trip), that portion of the prize will not be awarded (and nothing will be awarded in lieu thereof) but the remainder of the trip package will be awarded, with no further liability to Sponsor and Promotion Parties.
Resale of game tickets is strictly prohibited. All NFL tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Winner and guest must abide by all venue policies and regulations, including without limitation all health and safety protocols, and ticket terms and conditions at all times. The Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the full or partial Prize from any winner or guest who the Sponsor, venue personnel or the NFL Entities (defined below) deem in any of their sole discretion, may be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue or NFL policy or law, fail to comply with the NFL’s (or its designee’s) health and safety protocols, or bring the Sponsor and Promotion Parties into disrepute. For the avoidance of doubt, unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or applied towards tickets for any subsequent NFL event or for cash.
Winner and guest irrevocably waive all claims against Sponsor and Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities, and agree that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties and NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, the prizes awarded, personal injury, or wrongful death, a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of entrant’s participating in the Sweepstakes and related activities (e.g., travel), wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Winner and guest fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including any protocols that will be implemented from time to time by NFL (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
Total ARV of all prizes available to be won is $16,000.00.
5. DRAWINGS: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prize Drawing will be held on or about January 5, 2022, from all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 4, 2022. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within forty-eight (48) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) to three (3) weeks for delivery of Prizes following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within NC or SC.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Promotional Parties, and Circle K Stores Inc. assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alterative entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. FORCE MAJEURE: In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing the Sweepstakes or awarding the prizes, or the integrity and feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, hurricane, tornado, storm, labor dispute, strike, terrorist threat or activity, act of God, satellite or equipment failure, civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), act of any federal, state or local government or court, computer virus or technical failures (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor shall have the right in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes without any further obligation
11. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Promotional Parties, and Circle K Stores Inc. from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotional Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a Winner’s List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by February 4, 2022, to PEPSI® 2021 “EPIC SUPER BOWL SUNDAY” SWEEPSTAKES AT CIRCLE K Winners List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
13. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577.
PEPSI and the PEPSI Logo are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.