PEPSI® NFL 2020 Super Bowl LIV SWEEPSTAKES AT HY-VEE
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, IOWA, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, SOUTH DAKOTA OR WISCONSIN WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in NE) OR OLDER AT TIME OF PARTICIPATION. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) December 8, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. CT on February 2, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: There are two (2) ways to enter:
(a) Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, purchase any one (1) Pepsi® or Frito-Lay® brand product (a “Qualified Purchase”), at a participating Hy-Vee retail location. At the time of purchase, present and swipe your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. To receive a free Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card, see your cashier or customer service counter. There is no limit on the number of “Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entries” per person during the Sweepstakes Period; however, each Qualified Purchase must be made in a separate transaction.
(b) Mail-In Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase or signing up for a Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card, hand-print “ATTN: Pepsi NFL 2020 Super Bowl LIV Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee – Entry” along with your Hy-Vee Store address, your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and email address (optional) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: ATTN: Pepsi NFL 2020 Super Bowl LIV Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee – Entry, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the “Mail-In Entry Postmark Date” and received by the “Mail-in Entry Due Date” listed in the schedule in Section 4 below to be eligible for the corresponding Prize and Entry Period’s Drawing. Enter as often as you wish and photocopied entries allowed, however, limit one (1) entry per stamped outer mailing envelope. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. All mail-in entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned to entrant.
Proof of purchase, delivery or receipt of an entry will not be deemed by the Sponsors as proof of entry into this Sweepstakes. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, IOWA, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, SOUTH DAKOTA OR WISCONSIN THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN NEBRASKA) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsors (see Section 12 below) to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months, held employment with or performed services for PepsiCo, Inc. Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, Frito-Lay, Inc. Hy-Vee, Inc. (“Promotional Partner”), their respective subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
4. DRAWINGS: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period by the Purchase Entry Deadline outlined below. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing dates will occur as follows and will be conducted by Hy-Vee, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
Drawing Date # of Prizes Prize Purchase Entry Deadline Mail-In Entry Mail-In Entry
Postmark Date Due Date
Drawing Date # of Prizes Prize Purchase Entry Deadline Mail-In Entry Postmark Date Mail-In Entry Due Date
12/18/19 10 $100 NFLShop.com Gift cards 12/11/20 12/11/19 12/16/19
12/26/19 10 $100 NFLShop.com Gift cards 12/18/20 12/18/19 12/23/19
1/02/19 10 $100 NFLShop.com Gift cards 12/25/20 12/25/19 12/30/19
1/8/20 10 $100 NFLShop.com Gift cards 1/1/20 1/1/20 1/6/20
1/15/20 10 $100 NFLShop.com Gift cards 1/8/20 1/8/20 1/13/20
1/22/20 10 $100 NFLShop.com Gift cards 1/15/20 1/15/20 1/20/20
1/29/20 10 $100 NFLShop.com Gift cards 1/22/20 1/22/20 1/27/20
2/10/20 10 $100 NFLShop.com Gift cards 2/2/20 2/2/20 2/8/20
1/13/20 1 Two (2)Tickets to the NFL Super Bowl LIV 1/06/20 1/06/20 1/12/20
5. PRIZE DETAIL:
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of two (2) tickets to the Super Bowl LIV on Sunday, February 2, 2020, two (2) tickets to the pre-game tailgate event, one (1) double-occupany standard hotel accommodation for four (4) nights, roundtrip air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from an airport near the winner’s residence to an airport near the 2020 Super Bowl LIV Bowl, ground transportation on the day of the 2020 Super Bowl LIV to and from the hotel and the Super Bowl LIV location and a transportation stipend for use toward prize-related events.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $8,550.00
Eighty (80) First Prizes will be awarded, consisting of a $100 NFLShop.com gift card. Any applicable conditions and/or restrictions to gift card will be disclosed at the time of prize award.
ARV of each First Prizes: $100.00
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from the airport, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guest. No alternate dates are available. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events. Any minor guest (under the age of 18 [19 in NE]) must be accompanied by winner at all times. Sponsors reserve the right to assign seating. Selection of airport/airline/hotel is at Sponsors’ sole discretion. No warranty or guarantee will be given by Sponsors with respect to the prize. Any and all guarantees and warranties are subject to the manufacturer’s or service provider’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsors, who reserve the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. If the date or location for the scheduled activity is changed, the prize that is stated in these rules can change. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, related to a prize are the responsibility of the individual winner. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the Prizes will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations, as applicable, in connection with the Prizes. Sponsors and the NFL Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlinke or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. All parts of all Prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disquialitification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition tickets.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsors s, in their sole discretion. Sponsors s reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the prize becomes unavailable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with participating), and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize. If applicable, winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors and the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT OR WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS S RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsors, Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) incorrect or innacurate information in the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® loyalty card database; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (f) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (g) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at participating stores and a random drawing(s) may be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsors or any of their affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or Sponsors ed this Sweepstakes in any way.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by phone call, email or mail at the phone number, email address or mailing address provided by the entrant at the time of entry. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Sponsors and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, land line or online service or change in mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners residing within an eligible state.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsors, and Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prizes and/or prize documentation after it has been delivered. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsors, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsors s and Promotion Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known (including without limitation use online at the Website or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsors or Promotion Parties.
Please see Sponsors’ and Hy-Vee’s privacy policies located at: http://policy.pepsi.com/privacy.htm and http://www.hy-vee.com/company/policy/privacy.aspx for details regarding the use of personal information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes.
11. WINNERS LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: For the name of the winner and the Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, postage prepaid written request to Hy-Vee, Inc., Attn: Pepsi NFL 2020 Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266. Written requests must be received by February 29, 2020.
12. SPONSORS: Pepsi-Cola Company, 555 W Monroe St #16, Chicago, IL 60661. Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc. NEED FRITO-LAY trademark line