2023 GATORADE® GATE TREVOR LAWRENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE FL AND WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 2023 GATORADE® GATE TREVOR LAWRENCE SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on September 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) My GATE Rewards loyalty program: To participate using My GATE Rewards, entrants must first download the App or visit MyGateRewards.com and complete the requested registration information (entrants must provide a valid email address and telephone number to be eligible). Entrant must visit a participating GATE location, make a qualifying purchase consisting of any five (5) Gatorade Family of Products, in a single transaction (Including: Gatorade, G Fit, G Zero, Gatorlyte, Fast Twitch, Propel and/or Muscle Milk), using their My GATE Rewards mobile app, Alt ID or loyalty card at the register during check out to receive one (1) entry along with 1,000 My GATE Rewards points. Using this method, entrant will receive one (1) entry for every 5 eligible products. Offer valid with My GATE Rewards mobile app, Alt ID or loyalty card while supplies last. Available for qualifying products, which may vary by location. Offer may be extended or discontinued at any time. Other restrictions or limitations may apply. See http://MyGateRewards.com/terms-and-conditions for full terms and conditions, or (b) Non-Purchase Method of Entry (INTERNET): Visit www.pepsipromos.com/tlaw (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER’S PRICING PLANS.
No other forms of entry are valid.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an App entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such App, and an internet entry will be declared made by the registered owner of the phone number submitted at entry. A potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such App account or the registered owner of the phone number submitted with the internet entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States residing in FL throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, The Gatorade Company, Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., and GATE Petroleum Company and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively with Sponsor, the “Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (defined below) and the immediate family members of and persons living within the same household as such employees, contractors, directors, and officers are not eligible to participate.
PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a Meet & Greet with Trevor Lawrence at EverBank Stadium at Gate’s Gatorade Club for one (1) winner and three (3) guests (Date TBD and subject to athletes availability and at sponsor’s sole discretion), a $250 Gate Gift Card*, and a Gate/Gatorade Prize Pack (items to be determined at the time of prize being awarded; value of $50). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $530.
* Gift card is subject to the terms stated on the gift card or as otherwise set by the card issuer.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about November 1, 2023. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winners notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winners may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery of physical prizes. Prizes will only be delivered or awarded to a winner with an address within FL.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the NFL Entities and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release the Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by December 1, 2023 to: 2023 GATORADE® GATE TREVOR LAWRENCE SWEEPSTAKES Winners’ List, P.O. Box 536986, Orlando, FL 32853-6986.
12. SPONSOR: The Gatorade Company, 433 W. Van Buren St., Chicago, IL 60607.
© 2023 The Gatorade Company. All rights reserved.
G Design, Gatorade and Propel are registered trademark of Stokely-Van Camp, Inc. All rights reserved.
THE NFL ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY BENEFITS AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS PROMOTION IN ANY WAY. “NFL ENTITIES” SHALL MEAN COLLECTIVELY, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL VENTURES, INC., NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC, ALL OF THE NFL MEMBER CLUBS (INCLUDING JAGUARS), ANY SUCCESSOR OR FUTURE ENTITY THAT IS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, JOINTLY OWNED AND/OR CONTROLLED BY ALL OR SUBSTANTIALLY ALL OF THE NFL MEMBER CLUBS, OR OWNS ASSETS THAT PRODUCE REVENUES THAT ARE REQUIRED TO BE SHARED WITH OTHER NFL MEMBER CLUBS UNDER THE NFL CONSTITUTION (INCLUDING ANY SUCH ENTITY CONTROLLED BY THE NFL MEMBER CLUBS AND THE JAGUARS COLLECTIVELY) AND EACH AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.