THE PEPSI HAS LANDED 2020 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING BY A MOBILE DEVICE.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: THE PEPSI HAS LANDED 2020 SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 27, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 28, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter by visiting thepepsihaslanded.com (the “Website”) and following the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry (the “Entry” or “Entries”).
Proof of submitting an Entry does not constitute proof of delivery. An entrant is limited to one (1) Entry per person per day. All Entries must be received within the Sweepstakes Period and in accordance with the timelines set forth to be eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of Entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her contact information used to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. To notify Sponsor of any changes in address or email address, email PSG at email@example.com and provide the new information. Include “The Pepsi Has Landed/Contact Changes” in the subject line.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of Entry and legal residents of the United States, residing in Pennsylvania or New Jersey. Specifications below:
GRAND PRIZE: In order to be eligible for a Grand Prize, an individual must reside in the state of Pennsylvania within ten (10) miles from Lincoln Financial Field (eligible zip codes are listed below).
FIRST PRIZES: In order to be eligible for a First Prize, an individual must reside in the state of Pennsylvania or New Jersey.
Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, Promotion Security Group, employees, contractors, directors and officers of the Philadelphia Eagles, LLC and respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (the “Philadelphia Eagles), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees whether related or not are not eligible to participate. Void outside the state listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DETAILS:
GRAND PRIZES: Four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of: (2) tickets to each Philadelphia Eagles 2021 Regular Season home game at Lincoln Financial Field located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a twenty-five (25) minutes virtual meet and greet with a current Philadelphia Eagles player (Player, date and time to be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles), one (1) autographed jersey (to be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles), one (1) 1-year supply of Pepsi products in the form of coupons (subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon), one (1) coupon book for LAY’S products in the form of coupons (subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon) and one (1) local Food Service gift certificate. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $4,200.
Grand Prize Terms and Conditions: All Philadelphia Eagles regular season home games are scheduled to be held at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Ticket prizes must be used on the dates specified; no alternate dates are available. Any minor guest must be accompanied at all times by Grand Prize winner who must be the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Meals, parking, gratuities, transportation to and from winner’s home and venue and other costs or expenses associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use not specifically mentioned herein are the Grand Prize winner’s responsibility. Sponsor, Promotion Parties, Philadelphia Eagles and NFL Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, pandemics, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster, event, situation outside their control that may cause the cancellation, delay, suspension, postponement and/or rescheduling of any games or events. Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles reserve the right to select seating. Grand Prize winner and winner’s guest must abide by all venue policies and game/event ticket terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), subject to Philadelphia Eagles’ right to refuse admission to, or eject Grand Prize winner and winner’s guest, without refund or replacement of ticket, in the event his conduct fails to comply with such Terms and Conditions, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the full or partial prize from any Grand Prize winner or winner’s guest who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Sponsor, the Philadelphia Eagles and any NFL Entity of the game of football into disrepute. Each Grand Prize winner acknowledges that they must have a working internet connection to participate in the meet and greet and is responsible for any costs associated with such working internet connection or necessary video teleconference service provider as selected by Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles. Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles shall select the date of the meet and greet in their sole discretion, and each Grand Prize winner agrees that no other dates for the meet and greet will be available. Should appearance end prematurely due to interruption of any kind, Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles reserve the right to not reschedule it, in their sole discretion. Other Grand Prize winners will be in attendance during the meet and greet. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a player or coach if the player becomes unavailable for any reason. Grand Prize winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and/or Philadelphia Eagles may record the appearance for possible use for advertising and promotional purposes. However, Grand Prize winner is prohibited from making their own recordings of appearance without the prior written consent of Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles, which may be granted or withheld at their sole discretion and without liability of any kind. Grand Prize winner must conduct himself/herself at all times in a socially responsible, respectful and appropriate manner toward Philadelphia Eagles player and any other persons in attendance during the meet and greet. Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the appearance if Grand Prize winner fails to conduct him/her appropriately.
FIRST PRIZES: Seventeen (17) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of: one (1) autographed jersey (to be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles), one (1) 1-year supply of Pepsi products in the form of coupons (subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon), one (1) coupon book for LAY’S products in the form of coupons (subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon) and one (1) local Food Service gift certificate. ARV of each First Prize: $400.
6. DRAWING: Potential Grand Prize and First Prize winners (collectively the “Winners”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will occur July 29, 2020 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
Limit one (1) Prize per person, household, street address, and/or email address.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY: Sponsor will call, text and/or email potential Grand Prize winners at the phone number or email address provided upon entry within twelve (12) hours of the drawing outlining all details of the prize delivery schedule. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to respond to the notification within twelve (12) hours. Potential Grand Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Photo Release/Location Release/Liability Release(s) with (where lawful) a publicity release within one (1) day of the date first noted on the notification. Verified Grand Prize winner or a designated representative of winner must be able to accept delivery of Grand Prize at the address provided upon entry, on August 1, 2020 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. ET and 5:00 p.m. ET. Exact delivery time to be coordinated, within a 4-hour window, with Sponsor and is subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Potential First Prize winners will receive notification at the phone number or email address provided upon entry within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing and will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If (i) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days or incomplete; (ii) any notification email is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable without a forwarding address or Grand Prize winner does not respond to the winning notification within twelve (12) hours; or (iii) the Grand Prize winner is unable to accept delivery of the Grand Prize on the date specified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, if time permits, at Sponsor’s discretion. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Sponsor, Promotion Parties, the Philadelphia Eagles and the NFL Entities are not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet or phone service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. If applicable, allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of First Prize following completion of notification process. Grand Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within ten (10) miles of Lincoln Financial Field and First Prizes will only be delivered within the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, Promotion Parties, the Philadelphia Eagles and the NFL Entities resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, Promotion Parties, the Philadelphia Eagles or the NFL Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of any Sweepstakes-related equipment in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the network; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Entry submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor, Promotion Parties, the Philadelphia Eagles and the NFL Entities are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Sponsor, Promotion Parties, the Philadelphia Eagles and the NFL Entities are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s electronic device and/or phone equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or use of the Website. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend the Sweepstakes and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment, and neither Sponsor, its Administrators, the Philadelphia Eagles, NFL Entities or any of the Promotion Parties shall have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its thirty-two (32) member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agencies, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities and the Philadelphia Eagles will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded, provided “as is”, including but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes or non-infringement. Some jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, refer to your local laws.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an Entry, each entrant irrevocably waives any and all claims against Sponsor, Promotion Parties, the Philadelphia Eagles, Lincoln Financial Field, Eagles Stadium Operator, LLC and the NFL Entities and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for any injury/and or death, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, receipt or use, misuse or nonuse of any prize (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize (or any portion thereof). By entering this Sweepstakes each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor or Philadelphia Eagles by telephone and email for Sweepstakes purposes and grants to Sponsor, Promotion Parties, the Philadelphia Eagles and the NFL Entities the right to publicize such entrant’s name, address (city and state/territory/province of residence), photograph, filmed content from Grand Prize delivery, voice, statements, biographical data and/or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes in all media, now known or hereafter developed, at any time or times, and for any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as determined by Sponsor, Philadelphia Eagles and the NFL Entities, except for where prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize and may receive from Sponsor an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. No transfer, cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor and Philadelphia Eagles reserve the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any difference between the stated ARV of the prize and the actual prize value will not be awarded. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of New York, and all claims must be resolved, individually, in the federal or state courts located in New York, New York.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS: In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. If for any reason whatsoever Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Sweepstakes is no longer capable of running as intended by these Official Rules, Sponsor may at its sole discretion cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
Antifraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Headings are solely for convenience and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of the documents or any provision hereof.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Grand Prize and First Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by August 15, 2020 to: The Pepsi Has Landed 2020 Winners List c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland FL 32794-1459.
13. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10604
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
The NFL Entities (as defined in the Official Rules) have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way © 2020 National Football League Players Incorporated.
ELIGIBLE ZIP CODES:
No purchase necessary/Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins on 7/27/20 and ends on 7/28/20.