2023 PEPSI® ZERO SUGAR “REP THE COMMANDERS” SWEEPSTAKES AT GIANT FOOD
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND PRIZE AWARDING, ARE RESIDING IN MD, VA OR DC AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 2023 PEPSI® ZERO SUGAR “REP THE COMMANDERS” SWEEPSTAKES AT GIANT FOOD (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00:00 a.m. ET on September 16, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter once only via one of the following methods: (a) QR Code: Scan the QR Code inside a participating Giant Food store and follow the instructions. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER’S PRICING PLANS. (b) Visit www.pepsipromos.com/tackle (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States who, at the time of entry and prize awarding, is residing in MD, VA or DC and is 18 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Giant of Maryland, LLC, Pepsi Beverages Company, Pepsi-Cola Company “(Sponsor)”, and its bottlers, the NFL Entities (defined below), and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (defined as spouses, parents, children and siblings; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and persons living within the same household as such employees et al are not eligible to participate.
GRAND PRIZES: Five (5) GRAND PRIZES will be awarded, each consisting of a $100 Fanatics e-gift card.
FIRST PRIZES: Ten (10) FIRST PRIZES will be awarded, each consisting of a $50 Giant Food gift card.
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $1,000. Gift card is subject to the card holder agreement, terms stated on gift card and as otherwise imposed by issuer.
5. DRAWING: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about November 1, 2023. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by the deadline. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) business days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow five (5) to seven (7) days for delivery of prize following the notification process. Prize will only be delivered to addresses within MD, VA or DC.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APP ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the NFL Entities and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor and Promotion Parties reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award the remaining prize (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, the NFL Entities and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered.
11. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 11/30/2023 to 2023 PEPSI® ZERO SUGAR REP THE TERPS SWEEPSTAKES AT GIANT FOOD Winner’s List, P.O. Box 536986, Orlando, FL 32853-6986.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Dr, #300, Orlando, FL 32819.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: PSG, P.O. Box 536986, Orlando, FL 32853-6986.
PEPSI, PEPSI-COLA, and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.