2023 SNACKIN’ ON SUNSHINE SUMMER EXPERIENCE
WITH FRITO-LAY AND PEPSI SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE 2023 SNACKIN’ ON SUNSHINE SUMMER EXPERIENCE WITH FRITO-LAY AND PEPSI SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. FOR OFFICIAL RULES, GO TO WWW.PEPSIPROMOS.COM/SUMMER
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of any of the following Counties in the State of Florida who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry: Lee, Collier, Monroe, Hendry, Glades, Okeechobee, Levy, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, De Soto, Highlands, Hardee, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Lake, Sumter, Hernando, Citrus or Marion. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Publix Super Markets, Inc., and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 10, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 26, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Multiple Entry Deadlines apply. The time of the Sweepstakes Administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Period is divided into four (4) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as outlined in the chart below:
|Entry Period||Start Date, Time||End Date, Time||Drawing Date||Prizes (as defined in Section 5)|
|1 (SPRING)||4/10/23,12:00:00 a.m. ET||5/7/23 11:59:59 p.m. ET||5/8/23||
One (1) Grand Prize
Three (3) First Prizes
|2 (GRILLING)||5/8/23,12:00:00 a.m. ET||6/4/23,11:59:59 p.m. ET||6/5/23||
One (1) Grand Prize
Three (3) First Prizes
|3 (BEACH)||6/5/23,12:00:00 a.m. ET||6/26/23 11:59:59 p.m. ET||6/27/23||
One (1) Grand Prize
Three (3) First Prizes
|4 (SUMMERTIME)||6/27/23,12:00:00 a.m. ET||7/26/23 11:59:59 p.m. ET||7/27/23||
One (1) Grand Prize
Three (3) First Prizes
3. TWO WAYS TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text the five following separate text codes to 99888 to enter for a chance to win a prize in Rule 5: SUMMER, BEACH, WAVES, SUN, FUN. Each text entry must use a different code. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately three (3) text messages will be required to submit each entry. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. If you wish to opt out, text STOP to 99888 .Text HELP to 99888 if you would like more information. (b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/summer (“Web Site”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit 5 entries per person/phone number/email address per day during the entire Sweepstakes Period (each text entry must use a different code). A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries or envelopes accepted. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. No other forms of entry are valid.
Each submission must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of entries and/or prizes, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all entries shall be deemed invalid and any prize won shall be forfeited, as determined in the sole discretion by the Sponsor.
4. DRAWINGS: Four (4) total drawings that will take place on or about May 8, 2023 (“SPRING”), June 5, 2023 (“GRILLING”), June 27, 2023 (“BEACH”) and July 27, 2023 (“SUMMERTIME”) from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by the entry deadlines. All drawings will be conducted by PSG, an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes
5. PRIZES (12): Prizes are randomly awarded each Entry Period:
One (1) “SPRING” Grand Prize: A Beach Vacation Kit to include: a $1,000 AirBNB Gift Card, a $500 AMEX Gift Card a $250 Publix Gift Card, four (4) beach chairs, one (1) beach umbrella, one (1) cooler, one (1) JBL Bluetooth Speaker and one (1) Coleman portable gas grill. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,600. Three (3) “SPRING” First Prizes: A Beach Pack to include: a $100 Publix Gift Card, four (4) beach chairs, one (1) beach umbrella, and one (1) cooler. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500. Total “SPRING” Prizes ARV: $4,100.
One (1) “GRILLING” Grand Prize: A Beach Vacation Kit to include: a $1,000 AirBNB Gift Card, a $500 AMEX Gift Card a $250 Publix Gift Card, four (4) beach chairs, one (1) beach umbrella, one (1) cooler, one (1) JBL Bluetooth Speaker and one (1) Coleman portable gas grill. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,600. Three (3) “GRILLING” First Prizes: A Beach Pack to include: a $100 Publix Gift Card, four (4) beach chairs, one (1) beach umbrella, and one (1) cooler. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500. Total “GRILLING” Prizes ARV: $4,100.
One (1) “BEACH” Grand Prize: A Beach Vacation Kit to include: a $1,000 AirBNB Gift Card, a $500 AMEX Gift Card a $250 Publix Gift Card, four (4) beach chairs, one (1) beach umbrella, one (1) cooler, one (1) JBL Bluetooth Speaker and one (1) Coleman portable gas grill. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,600. Three (3) “BEACH” First Prizes: A Beach Pack to include: a $100 Publix Gift Card, four (4) beach chairs, one (1) beach umbrella, and one (1) cooler. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500. Total “BEACH” Prizes ARV: $4,100.
One (1) “SUMMERTIME” Grand Prize: A Beach Vacation Kit to include: a $1,000 AirBNB Gift Card, a $500 AMEX Gift Card a $250 Publix Gift Card, four (4) beach chairs, one (1) beach umbrella, one (1) cooler, one (1) JBL Bluetooth Speaker and one (1) Coleman portable gas grill. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,600. Three (3) “SUMMERTIME” First Prizes: A Beach Pack to include: a $100 Publix Gift Card, four (4) beach chairs, one (1) beach umbrella, and one (1) cooler. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500. Total “SUMMERTIME” Prizes ARV: $4,100.
Winners must accept prize as stated or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, if time allows. The difference between any stated prize value and actual prize value will not be awarded to winner. Limit one (1) Prize per person/address/household during the Sweepstakes Period.
Total ARV OF PRIZES TO BE AWARDED: $16,400.00
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), or Promotion Parties, (collectively, “Releasees”) for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other network communication problems; errors or limitations of Internet or wireless service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any transmission to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason or traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of a phone account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by entrants or any other person resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by Prize Winners or any other person resulting from acceptance or use of a Prize.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Releasees from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, (a) recipient agrees that Releasees and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) winners grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes (including any prize) is compromised, modified or canceled due to pandemics or epidemics, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority or other restrictions, weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, government restriction, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize, if required by law. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas. Winner’s guests must be at least eighteen (18) years old or the minor child or legal ward of the prize winner.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential Prize winner will be notified by text message, phone or online (depending on method of participation) and will be required to respond to the prize-winning message within 48-hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return message is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Any alternate Prize winners selected will also be required to respond to the prize winning message within 48 hours. Prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within two (2) days of prize notification. Prize winners’ guests must complete and return a Liability/Publicity Release within the same time-period. If any guest is a minor, the Liability/Publicity Release must be completed by the minor guest’s parent or legal guardian and minor guest must be attending the game with his/her parent or legal guardian. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or Internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving an initial prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in participant’s email address or mobile phone number (as applicable). If (i) an attempted notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, (ii) winner does not respond to the prize-claim instructions as stated within the prize-winning message, (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, (iv) a potential winner cannot be verified, or (v) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the applicable prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equalor greater value.
9. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by August 26, 2023, to: 2023 SNACKIN’ ON SUNSHINE SUMMER EXPERIENCE WITH FRITO-LAY AND PEPSI SWEEPSTAKES Winners List, c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland FL 32794-1459.
10. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2023.