2023 PEPSI® St Louis CITY SC SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN MISSOURI OR ILLINOIS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF PARTICIPATION. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entry into the 2023 PEPSI® St Louis CITY SC SWEEPSTAKES begins September 1, 2023, 12:01 AM CST and ends September 30, 2023, Midnight CST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Multiple Entry Deadlines Apply.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Sweepstakes Period beginning on September 1, 2023, 12:01 AM CST and ending September 30, 2023; Midnight CST there are two (2) ways to enter:
CODE ENTRY: Look for the code on Pepsi display materials in participating retailer stores in Missouri and Illinois to enter from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the code with your Mobile Device, you will be taken to the URL pepsipromos.com/STLCITY and advised to follow the on-screen instructions to submit an entry. Data rates may apply if participating via a Mobile Device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers may participate.
No Purchase Necessary. To Enter Online: To enter without scanning the code, visit pepsipromos.com/STLCITY (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Regardless of which entry method one uses (Code or Internet), there is a limit of one (1) entry per day per person. If more than one entry is received from the same person in one day, all but the first entry will be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time-period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. See Section 4 for entry deadline.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or code entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number (as the case may be, depending on the manner of entry) submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of entry by Sponsor. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and in some instances, will not be acknowledged. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries. Entries not in conformance with these Official Rules may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN MISSOURI OR ILLINOIS THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsors to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months, held employment with or performed services for Pepsi-Cola Company (collectively “Sponsors”), Pepsi-Cola Company bottlers, PepsiCo, Inc., (“Promotional Partners”), Promotion Security Group (“Administrator”), TKFC LC (d/b/a St. Louis CITY SC), Major League Soccer, LLC (“MLS”), Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM” and collectively with St Louis CITY SC and MLS, the “MLS Entities”) and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, licensees, dealers, printers, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies and any and all other companies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
4. DRAWING: Potential winners of game tickets for the September 20, 2023 St Louis CITY SC Game will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received by September 10, 2023, Midnight CST on or around September 11, 2023, potential winners of game tickets for the October 21 St Louis CITY SC Game will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received by September 30, 2023, Midnight CST on or around October 1, 2023. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period by each drawing date. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Non-winning entries received and included in the September 11, 2023 drawing will remain eligible for the October 1, 2023 drawing.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: PRIZES: Ten (10) prizes will be awarded, each consisting of two (2) tickets for the St Louis CITY SC Game on either Wednesday, September 20, 2023 or Saturday, October 21, 2023 at the CITYPARK in St. Louis, MO. Selection of seats and game date at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): up to $270.00 depending upon game date/section.
Tickets are subject to the terms stated on the ticket or as otherwise set by the ticket issuer.
Total ARV for all prizes $1,830.00
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsors, in their sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the prize becomes unavailable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with participating), and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize. If applicable, winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes or from the Website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at participating stores and a random drawing(s) may be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsors or any of their affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Sponsor is not responsible for any delayed, postponed or cancelled game.
St Louis CITY FC, MLS and SUM are not Sponsors or administrators of the Sweepstakes and are in no way responsible or liable for the administration of this Sweepstakes. All trademarks used are the property of their respective owner(s) and are used for prize description purposes only.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone call, email or mail at the phone number, email address or mailing address provided by the entrant at the time of entry. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within three (3) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, land line or online service or change in mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Prizes not claimed by September 15, 2023 will be forfeited. Sponsor shall have no further liability to award that prize. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners residing within an eligible state. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsors, the MLS Entities and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prizes and/or prize documentation after it has been delivered. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor or the MLS Entities, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsors, the MLS Entities and Promotion Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsors, the MLS Entities or Promotion Parties.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE ANY EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Please see Sponsors’ and Promotional Partners’ privacy policies located at http://policy.pepsi.com/privacy.htm and https://www.cub.com/about/privacy-policy.html for details regarding the use of personal information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes.
11. PRIZE WINNERS AND OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Official Rules can be viewed at url pepsipromos.com/STLCITY. The Sweepstakes results may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, postage prepaid written request to 2023 PEPSI® St Louis CITY SC SWEEPSTAKES, P.O. Box 536986, Orlando, FL 32853-6986. Written requests must be received by October 10, 2023.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 404 W. Harrison Street, Chicago, IL, 60607.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: PSG, P.O. Box 536986, Orlando, FL 32853-6986.