NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION NHL STADIUM SERIES™ SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: The Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series™ Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States as of January 9, 2023. Beginning at 8:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 9, 2023 through 5:00 PM ET on February 10, 2023 purchase any Pepsi Zero or Starry beverage from an Avenue C self-checkout vending market using a Canteen Connect account (the “Account”) to be automatically entered into the Promotion.
You may also enter by mailing a postcard or a plain piece of 3 x 5-inch paper with your name, street address, age, email address, and phone number to NHL Stadium Series™ Sweepstakes, c/o Pepsi Bottling Ventures, 4141 ParkLake Ave, Suite 600, Raleigh NC 27612.
Entries must be postmarked or received by 5:00 PM ET on February 10, 2023 (“Deadline”). Limit one (1) entry per person and one (1) Prize (as defined below) per household. No photocopied or mechanically-reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries. If an entry is drawn but found to be incomplete, damaged or the writing illegible to the point that the Administrator (as defined below) is unable to determine the identity of the winner, such entry form will be disqualified and ineligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor (as defined below) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any entries deemed received from a robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant.
2. WINNER SELECTION: Five (5) potential Grand Prize Winners (each a “Winner”) will be selected in a random online drawing on or about February 13, 2023 from among all eligible entries received by the Deadline. Drawing will be conducted by Compass Group USA, Inc. (the “Administrator”). Decisions of the Administrator are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. PRIZES: Each Winner will win (a) four (4) tickets to the 2023 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series™ game between the Washington Capitals and Carolina Hurricanes scheduled to be played February 18, 2023 at Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh, NC (the “Game”), (b) a private tour of Carter-Finley Stadium in connection with the Game, and (c) the opportunity to observe a Carolina Hurricanes practice (each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”). The Prizes are subject to the rules of the NHL Entities (as defined below), Carter-Finley Stadium, and Carolina Hurricanes. Approximate retail value of each Prize is $2,000. No compensation or cash payment will be paid in lieu of any portion of the Prize. Prize includes only those items specifically listed above and only the stated number of prizes set forth in these complete Official Rules will be awarded.
4. GENERAL RULES: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January 9, 2023. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the Administrator, Pepsi Bottling Ventures LLC (the “Sponsor”), the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, Navy Federal Credit Union, the National Hockey League (“NHL”), its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V. and NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (the foregoing NHL entities collectively, the “NHL Entities”), and any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this Promotion, and the immediate family members of each (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister), and/or those living in the same household, are not eligible to enter. No groups, clubs, newsletters, or organizations may enter or win the Prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer for consideration of the Prize by the Winner is permitted. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Each Winner is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of the Prize winnings and all applicable taxes are the responsibility of the Winners. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its respective agencies to use Winner’s entry, name, image, likenesses, and/or state of residence for promotional purposes in any media and purposes of advertising and trade, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the Prize, Winner understands and assumes the risks, and, in addition, entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Promotion or use or redemption of the Prize, including, without limitation, attendance at the Game. The Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury, death, or loss to any person or property relating to a delay in the drawing or the delivery, acceptance and/or subsequent use, malfunction, availability, or delay in the delivery or acceptance of the awarded Prizes. The Sponsor shall not be liable to Winner or any other person for failure to present, award or deliver the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute, or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sponsor’s sole control, as applicable. Except as set forth herein, the Sponsor and the NHL Entities make no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the Prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Furthermore, by participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. In addition, Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or announcement of any Prize during the administration of the Promotion.
Each Winner and Winner’s guest must abide by all venue policies and event ticket terms and conditions including those related to COVID-19. Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the full or partial Prize from any winner and/or winner’s guest who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety and/or health risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Sponsor or the NHL Entities into disrepute.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Winners will be notified by email within one (1) day after the drawing and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within two (2) days after being declared a winner as well as a General Event Waiver, if applicable. If a Winner cannot be contacted, fails to claim the Prize, or fails to return the required documents by the deadline specified in any Prize-related documents or the prospective Winner’s entry is ineligible, the Prize may, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, be forfeited and/or awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers or is suspected to tamper with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Prize if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Promotion. Each Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, agrees to release Sponsor, Administrator, the NHL Entities and their respective affiliates and advertising, promotional, or judging agencies, if applicable, from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt (including being listed on the Winner’s List), ownership, or use of the Prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of the Prize. SPONSOR AND THE NHL ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE CONDITION OF THE PRIZE. Sponsor and the NHL Entities do not make any representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, location, performance, or safety of the Prize or the operation of the Account. Any claims regarding operation of the Account should be directed to Administrator.
7. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of each Winner, available after February 20, 2023, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: NHL Stadium Series™ Sweepstakes, c/o Pepsi Bottling Ventures, 4141 ParkLake Ave, Suite 600, Raleigh NC 27612.
8. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Pepsi Bottling Ventures LLC, 4141 Park Lake Ave., Suite 600, Raleigh, NC, 27612. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media network on which the Promotion might appear. Entrants understand they are providing their entry information to Sponsor and Administrator and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media network on which the Promotion might appear. All trademarks used in the Promotion are the property of their respective owners.
9. ADMINISTRATOR: Compass Group USA, Inc., 2400 Yorkmont Road, Charlotte, NC 28217.
10. LOCATION OF OFFICIAL RULES: These Official Rules shall be maintained at the office of Sponsor listed above and shall be available for review during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
11. SEVERABILITY: If any paragraph or portion hereof shall be deemed void or unenforceable for any reason, then and in that event the remaining provisions shall be deemed severable, at the election of Sponsor.
12. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant, Winner and the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.