Pepsi® 2018 SEA Mariners Ticket Sweepstakes at Dairy Queen
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time (“PT”) on 7/1/18, and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. PT on 8/31/18 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text SEATTLE to 99888 and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this Sweepstakes via text messaging, the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the phone number above; (b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsicopromo.com/seattle and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry. Limit one (1) entry per day per person.
A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) PT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, except the first day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) PT and ending 11:59:59 p.m. PT of the same day and the last day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:00 a.m. PT and ending 11:59:59 a.m. PT. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry or from which entry was submitted, as applicable, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Pepsi 2018 SEA Mariners Ticket Sweepstakes at Dairy Queen (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, residing in the state of WA, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Dairy Queen; PepsiCo, Inc.; PepsiCo Americas Beverages (“Sponsor”); Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers; the MLB Entities; Major League Baseball Players Association and its affiliates, and the respective members (including Dee Gordon and all other active Major League Baseball players), officers, directors, trustees, employees and agents and their successors and assigns of the foregoing entities (collectively, “MLBPA Entities”); and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLBAM” or “MLB.com”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) prize will be awarded. The winner will receive four (4) tickets for winner and three (3) guests for the Seattle Mariners September 24, 2018 home game played in Seattle, WA determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion, the opportunity for winner to throw a ceremonial first pitch prior to the game and one (1) signed Dee Gordon jersey (collectively, the “prize”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500. TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. The exact nature and duration of the ceremonial first pitch opportunity shall be determined by Sponsor and The Baseball Club of Seattle, LLLP (“Seattle Mariners”) at their sole discretion and subject to availability and the rules and regulations of Seattle Mariners. If the winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor and the MLB Entities assume no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events. Exact game date and seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner’s guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winner and his/her guests agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or his/her guests who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition tickets.
5. DRAWING; ODDS: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about 9/1/18, and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. One (1) prize will be awarded. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by text, phone, mail and/or email at the text, phone, mail and/or email address provided upon entry or from which entry is submitted, as applicable, within one (1) day of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend the game on the date specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow one (1) to two (2) weeks for delivery of a prize following the notification process. Prize will only be delivered to addresses in WA.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed random, fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor and Promotion Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes Period for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize (or portion thereof) awarded.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize (or portion thereof); except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor, Seattle Mariners and MLBAM the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor, Seattle Mariners and/or MLBAM.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, any MLB Entity or any MLBPA Entity. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, THE MLB ENTITIES AND THE MLBPA ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 10/1/18, to: Pepsi 2018 Seattle Mariners Sweepstakes at Dairy Queen Winner’s List, 2300 26th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98144.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 2300 26th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98144. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, administered, produced or executed by any MLB Entity, MLBPA Entity or Major League Baseball player.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved. © 2018 MLBPA. Official Licensee – Major League Baseball Players Association. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works, and other intellectual property rights are owned by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules available at pepsicopromo.com/seattle. To enter without texting, visit pepsicopromo.com/seattle. Open to legal residents of the U.S. residing in WA, 18 years or older. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. PT on 7/1/18 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 8/31/18.