2023 PEPSI® ZERO SUGAR ST LOUIS BLUES SWEEPSTAKES AT SCHNUCKS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND PRIZE AWARDING, ARE RESIDING IN ILLINOIS OR MISSOURI AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entry into the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on March 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. CT on March 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) QR Code Entry: Look for a QR code on PEPSI® ZERO SUGAR display materials at participating Schnuck’s stores in IL or MO and scan the code to enter from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the QR code, you will be taken to the URL pepsipromos.com/schnucksblues (the “Website”) and advised to follow the on-screen entry instructions. Once you have provided the required information, click “ENTER.” (b) Internet Participation: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter via the Internet for free, visit pepsipromos.com/schnucksblues and follow the on-screen registration instructions. Once you have provided the required information, click “ENTER.” Entry deadline is 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2023.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, regardless of entry method. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes Administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. Entries become the property of Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned.
Regardless of which entry method you choose, limit one (1) entry per day per person. If more than one entry is received from the same person in one day, all but the first entry may be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT, except the first day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) CT and ending 11:59:59 p.m. CT of the same day and the last day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending 11:59:59 a.m. CT of the same day. All entries from either entry method must be received by 11:59:59 a.m. CT on March 31, 2023 to be included in the drawing. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of entry by Sponsor. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and in some instances, will not be acknowledged. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries. Entries not in conformance with these Official Rules may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States residing in Illinois or Missouri, who at the time of entry and prize awarding, are 18 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers (“employees et al”) of Schnuck Markets, Inc., PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), the National Hockey League (“NHL”) and its Member Teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V. and NHL Interactive Cyber Enterprises, LLC (collectively, the “NHL Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees et al.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Grand Prize: Ten (10) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) St Louis Blues Prize Pack. Each Prize Pack consists of one (1) St Louis Blues autographed jersey, one (1) St Louis Blues adjustable hat and one (1) $100 Schnucks Giftcard. Estimated Retail Value of each Grand Prize (“ERV”): $320. Total ERV for all prizes: $3,200. Limit one prize per person, address and/or household.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about April 1, 2023 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Under no circumstances will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number advertised within these Official Rules.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or or email address provided upon entry, within approximately two (2) days of the drawing (“Winner Notification”). Potential Winner will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours of time Winner Notification is sent or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in a potential winner’s mobile number or email address, or for suspended or discontinued wireless service, which may result in a potential winner not receiving Winner Notification or any other communication from Sponsor. Once potential winner responds as directed in the Winner Notification, the potential prize winner may be sent a Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and Affidavit of Eligibility (together the “Prize Claim Documents”) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Prize Claim Documents. In the event (i) the potential winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification as directed within seventy-two (72) hours; (ii) any required Prize Claim Documents are not returned within the indicated number of days; (iii) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, (iv) if winner is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or (v) if Winner Notification, Prize Claim Documents or prize itself is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within eligible states.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the NHL Entities, Promotion Parties and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and all of their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, prize suppliers, promotion/advertising/fulfillment agencies associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes or from the Website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor, the NHL Entities and all of the other Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Neither Sponsor nor any of the other Released Parties make any representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website), the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by April 30, 2023 to: 2023 Pepsi Zero Sugar St Louis Blues Sweepstakes at Schnucks Winners List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, Pepsi Beverages Company, 404 W. Harrison Street, Chicago, IL 60607. ADMINSTRATOR: PSG, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
PEPSI, PEPSI ZERO SUGAR and PEPSI-COLA are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without visiting a store and scanning a code, visit pepsipromos.com/schnucksfishing (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to submit an entry. Open to legal residents of IL or MO who are 18+. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CT on 3/1/23 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. CT on 3/31/23. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules available at the Website. Sponsor: Pepsi Beverages Company, 404 W. Harrison Street, Chicago, IL 60607.
© PepsiCo, Inc. All rights reserved.