2022 Royal Farms & Pepsi Orioles Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND PRIZE AWARDING, ARE RESIDING IN DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA, WV or DC AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 2022 Royal Farms & Pepsi Orioles Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01:00 a.m. ET on May 20, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 23, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter once only via one of the following methods: (a) ROFO Rewards App: To participate using the fas ROFO Rewards App (“App”), entrants must first download the App and complete the requested in-App registration information (entrants must provide a valid email address and telephone number to be eligible). MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER’S PRICING PLANS.
An eligible entrant must visit a participating Royal Farms location, redeem the FREE Pepsi 20oz offer and scan the App at the register during check out to receive one (1) entry; or
(b) Non-Purchase Method of Entry: To enter without purchase, visit www.pepsipromos.com/royalfarms (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an App or microsite entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such App or by the name//email address/phone number submitted via microsite at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such App account or submitter of microsite entry. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her App account, e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States who, at the time of entry and prize awarding, is residing in DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA, WV or DC and is 18 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Royal Farms , Pepsi-Cola Company “(Sponsor)”, and its bottlers, the MLB Entities (defined below), and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (defined as spouses, parents, children and siblings; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and persons living within the same household as such employees et al are not eligible to participate. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLB”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Orioles VIP Experience will be awarded, consisting of: (1) personalized jersey, introduction of winner on scoreboard in a pregame ceremony, four (4) suite tickets with food, opportunity to meet a former player in the Suite during a home game (game date at sponsor’s sole discretion). Total ARV $850.
5. DRAWING: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about May 24, 2022. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by the deadline. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) business days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) weeks for delivery of prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA, WV or DC.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APP ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, MLB and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor and MLB reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, MLB, and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 6/23/2022 to 2022 Royal Farms & Pepsi Orioles Sweepstakes Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Dr, #300, Orlando, FL 32870.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: PSG, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
PEPSI® is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Standard message and data rates may apply if entering via a mobile device. To enter without purchase, visit www.pepsipromos.com/royalfarms (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry. Open to legal U.S. residents residing in DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA, WV or DC who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01:00 A.M. ET on 5/20/22 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on 5/23/22. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules available at www.pepsipromos.com/royalfarms. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Rd., # 300, Orlando, FL 32819.