2021 GATORADE® SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SWEEPSTAKES AT RACETRAC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 2021 GATORADE® SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SWEEPSTAKES AT RACETRAC (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on October 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States residing in Florida, Georgia, Louisana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky or Texas throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 18 years or older (21in MS) at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of The Gatorade Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc., and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, ” Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of and persons living within the same household as such employees, contractors, directors, and officers are not eligible to participate.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) RaceTrac App: To participate using the RaceTrac app (“App”), entrants must first download the App and complete the requested in-App registration information (entrants must provide a valid email address and telephone number to be eligible). MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER’S PRICING PLANS.
An eligible entrant must visit a participating RaceTrac location, make a qualifying purchase consisting of (2) 28 OZ. GATORADE products, and scan the App (or enter the entrant’s alternate Reward ID on the keypad where prompted) at the register during check out to receive one (1) entry per day; or
(b) Non-Purchase Method of Entry: To enter without purchase, hand print your first and last name, complete street address, daytime phone number, date of birth and email address (optional) on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper and place your entry into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: 2021 GATORADE® SEC CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES AT RACETRAC , c/o PSG, PO BOX 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 10/31/2021 and received by 11/7/2021. Enter as often as you wish; however, limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of entries will void all entries by and result in disqualification of violator.
No other forms of entry are valid. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an App entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such App, and a mail-in entry will be declared made by the registered owner of the phone number submitted at entry. A potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such App account or the registered owner of the phone number submitted with mail-in entry.
PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of two (2) tickets to the SEC Championship Game (to be played on December 4, 2021 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA). Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $1000.
Winner is responsible for any and all travel-related costs to the SEC Championship game.
5. DRAWING: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the promotion period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Grand Prize Drawing will occur on or about 11/8/2021 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow up to two (2) to three (3) weeks for delivery of prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within AL,FL, GA,KY, LA, MS, TN and TX.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 11/30/2021, to Gatorade SEC CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES AT RACETRAC Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340
12. SPONSOR: The Gatorade Company, 555 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60601
RACETRAC is a registered trademark of RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc.
GATORADE and the G DESIGN are a registered trademark of Stokely-Van Camp, Inc. © 2021