2021 DEW® OUTDOOR SWEEPSTAKES AT FAREWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, IOWA, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA OR SOUTH DAKOTA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 IN NEBRASKA). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on October 6, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. CT on November 3, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text OUTHERE to 99888, complete the required registration and entry information, including selecting your Fareway store location, and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this Sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the phone number above; (b) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY INTERNET: To enter for free, visit www.pepsipromos.com/outhere (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry, including selecting your Fareway store location. Limit one (1) entry per day per person regardless of method of entry. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT, except the first day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) CT and ending 11:59:59 p.m. CT of the same day and the last day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending 11:59:59 a.m. CT. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States residing in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska or South Dakota, who are 18 years of age or older (19 in Nebraska) at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Fareway Stores, Inc., PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: A total of one hundred twenty-seven (127) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) DEW® Camo Hat, one (1) YETI® Tumbler, and one (1) $35 Gift Card*. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $86.98.
*Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded for each of the one hundred twenty-seven (127) participating Fareway Store locations. Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded per participating Fareway Store location. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person, household, phone number and/or email address across all participating Fareway Store locations throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each participating Fareway Store location selected upon entry. Drawing will occur on or about November 4, 2020 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will notified by text, phone and/or email at the phone number and/or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service, which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) a telephone, text message or email notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (ii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iii) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska or South Dakota.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes or from the Website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 1, 2021 to: 2021 Dew Outdoor Sweepstakes at Fareway Winners List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 433 W Van Buren St fl 3N, Chicago, IL 60607.
DEW, MTN DEW and the MTN DEW Logo are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.