Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam Sweeps at Circle K
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on April 8, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 20, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
(a) Purchase Entry: To receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry through this method, an eligible entrant must, during the Sweepstakes Period, purchase at least one (1) Pepsi 20 oz and purchase a second Pepsi 20 oz for $1.00 in a single transaction (“Qualifying Purchase”) at a participating Circle K store, and at checkout, use the Circle K Lift Tool and enter his/her phone number while making the Qualifying Purchase. All purchases must be made during the Sweepstakes Period by 11:59:59 PM ET on May 20, 2022. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Message and data rates may apply. Not all smartphone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans. Consent is not a condition of purchase
(b) Non-Purchase Method of Entry: To enter without purchase, visit www.pepsipromos.com/jam (“Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of entries will void all entries by and result in disqualification of violator. In the event of an identity dispute of an entrant who entered via upload, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the phone number used for entering. No other forms of entry are valid.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, a Circle K Lift Tool entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of registration of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States residing in AL, MS, LA, FL, AR, GA throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 18 (21 in AL) years or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Circle K Stores, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”),and the immediate family members of such employees and persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZE: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of an at-home concert experience with Brett Young (via Zoom Link) for winner and winner’s guests.
The at-home concert experience includes:
• Personal concert via Zoom with Brett Young, ARV $0.
• Large Screen “smart” television with Zoom capability, ARV $1400
• Assorted Pepsi Product, ARV $100
• Gulf Coast Jam Swag Box, ARV $500
Grand Prize Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2000.
The concert experience will take place at a mutually agreed time, based on availability. No alternate dates are available. Concert portion of the Grand Prize is subject to Brett Young’s availability. In the case on unavailability, the remainder of the experience will be awarded without the concert portion. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. An internet connection and ability to connect via Zoom App is required. At Sponsor discretion, the ERV cash equivalent of the Grand Prize may be substituted if the featured Grand Prize becomes unavailable in its entirety.
5. DRAWINGS: Potential winners will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Grand Prize Drawing will be held on or about May 22, 2022. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within fory-eight (48) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery of First Prizes following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within AL, MS, LA, FL, AR, GA.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Promotion Parties, and Circle K assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Promotion Parties, and Circle K Store, Inc. from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by June 21, 2022, to Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam Sweeps at Circle K Winners List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Rd., #230, Orlando, FL 32819.