2019 Pepsi #Summergram Instapic Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING BY A MOBILE DEVICE. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to the Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) MT on 5/19/19 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. MT on 8/10/19 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter: (a) SOCIAL MEDIA POST: Each Social Media Entry (as defined below) must include a picture of you and your Pepsi #Summergram bottle and conform to the requirements set forth in these Official Rules. To enter the Sweepstakes via Instagram, you must be a registered member of Instagram or Facebook with a public profile. Becoming a member of Instagram or Facebook and entry into the Sweepstakes are free. Entrants must log into their Instagram account and post their photo with the hashtag #InstapicPepsiSweepstakes (“Instagram Entry”). Use of the hashtag #InstapicPepsiSweepstakes constitutes your unconditional acceptance to these Official Rules. You will receive the entry into the Sweepstakes on the day the Instagram Entry was made. To enter the Sweepstakes via Facebook, you must be a registered member of Facebook with a public profile. Entrants must log into their Facebook account and post their photo with the hashtag #InstapicPepsiSweepstakes (“Facebook Entry”). Use of the hashtag #InstapicPepsiSweepstakes constitutes your unconditional acceptance to these Official Rules. You will receive the entry into the Sweepstakes on the day the Facebook Entry was made. AnInstagram Entry or Facebook entry will also be known as “Social Media Entry”. Social Media Entries will not be judged or evaluated in any way to determine winners.
Every Social Media Entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
(b) INTERNET: Enter via the internet without purchase and without uploading an image by visiting www.pepsipromos.com/instapic (the “Website”), follow the on-screen instructions to properly register and complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person regardless of entry method. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) MT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. MT. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
Social Media Entry Requirements:
• Social Media Entry must be primarily in English.
• Social Media Entries must remain on your Social Media account throughout the Sweepstakes Period. If you delete your Social Media Entry during the Sweepstakes Period, you may lose your entry.
• Each Social Media Entry must be your original work; it may not have won a previous promotion or an award; it must not infringe any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; it must be suitable for display and publication on national television (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to nudity or profanity); it must not contain obscene or pornographic material; it must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group); it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace; it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
• Each Social Media Entry must not feature or reference any commercial products and/or company trademarks, logos, brands or endorsements (including third party logos on street scenes, panoramic views, vehicle license plates, clothing such as t-shirts, hats, etc.) of any third party, except that Social Media Entry may contain Sponsor or Promotion Parties-owned logos.
• Each Social Media Entry must not contain any third party copyrighted works.
• Each Social Media Entry must not include any of the following content: (a) pornography, adult-oriented content or any other sexually-explicit material; (b) materials relating to lotteries or gambling; (c) explicit language or content, images of violence, or promotion of illegal activities; (d) content in violation of intellectual property rights or laws; (e) libelous, defamatory, disparaging, tortious or slanderous materials; (f) tobacco, e-cigarettes, alcohol or drugs; (h) dangerous stunts; (i) real weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns, knives or projectiles; (j) material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other basis protected by federal, state, territory, provincial or local law, ordinance, or regulation; (k) individuals under legal age of majority without providing a signed release from parent or legal guardian; (l) audio and/or visual content owned by any third party (e.g., recorded music; pre-produced video, etc.); and (m) material that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state/territory/province where the entry is created.
Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be considered for prizes. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which entries are eligible to take part in this Sweepstakes. From time to time during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor and Promotion Parties may, in their sole and absolute discretion, choose to feature certain Social Media Entries on their websites, in social media posts and/or in advertising materials. Being featured on a website and/or in advertising materials in no way impacts the likelihood of success of the entrant becoming a winner nor does the inclusion of the Social Media Entry on a Sponsor or Promotion Parties controlled website and/or in advertising materials indicate that Sponsor deems the Social Media Entry to be a good example of an acceptable Social Media Entry, nor does it indicate Sponsor’s preference for the Social Media Entry. The name of the person submitting a Social Media Entry into the Sweepstakes must be the name of the authorized account holder of the social media account or email address used to enter, otherwise, Social Media Entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, Social Media Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social media account or email address used for the Social Media Entry submitted, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram account or email address used to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, residing in HI, AK, ID, UT, NM, OR or TX who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotional agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZE DETAILS:
Grand Prizes: Three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Canon Camera. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $230. If a winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. DRAWING: Potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. One (1) prize will be awarded in each drawing. Entries eligible for one drawing remain eligible for all subsequent drawings.
PRIZE ENTRY PERIOD DRAWING DATE (on or about)
Winner 1 5/19/19 – 6/14/19 6/15/19
Winner 2 6/15/19 – 7/13/19 7/14/19
Winner 3 7/15/19 – 8/10/19 8/11/19
6. WINNERS’ NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone at the number provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service, which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notifications are confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winners will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned. In the event (i) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (ii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iii) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow one (1) to two (2) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within HI, AK, ID, UT, NM, OR and TX.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. WINNERS’ RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 9/10/19 to: 2019 Pepsi #Summergram Instapic Sweepstakes ATTN: PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 700 Anderson Hill Rd, Purchase, NY 10577
PEPSI, the Pepsi Globe and PEPSI #SUMMERGRAM are trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.