ROCKSTAR HUSTLE NATION INSTANT WIN GAME & SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Promotion begins at 12:00 PM ET on 5/15/22 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 8/6/22. Sweepstakes open to U.S. legal residents of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware or Washington D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 in AL). For Official Rules, including how to enter, how to enter without a scan, odds, prize details and restrictions, visit rockstarenergy.com/hustlenation. Void where prohibited. Msg&data rates may apply. Sponsor: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10605. Scanning code is not required to enter. An entrant cannot participate solely by scanning the code.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
Rockstar Hustle Nation Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on May 15, 2022 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 6, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). Motive Group, Inc.’s (the “Administrator”) clock shall be the official clock of the Game.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who are residing in AR, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL, TN, KY, NC, SC, VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (19 in Alabama). Employees of Sponsor, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For purposes of the Promotion, an entrant’s residential
address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e- mail address.
3. HOW TO PLAY THE INSTANT WIN GAME: There are two (2) ways to enter:
A. With a purchase:
I. Purchase any ROCKSTAR Energy product, look for a QR code on ROCKSTAR display materials in participating retailers and open your native camera or QR code reader (available via app or in Snap, Pinterest, etc.) to scan the code from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the QR code, you will be taken to the URL rockstarenergy.com/hustlenation (the “Website”). Follow the prompts and instructions to register for or log-in to an account. Entrants will be required to provide their First & Last Name, valid Email Address, Mailing Address (no P.O. boxes), Zip Code, Phone Number and Date of Birth to register, as well as create a password for the account. Once registered and logged in, entrant will be prompted to scan their qualifying ROCKSTAR Energy can in order to complete a game play. If entrant has won an Instant Win Prize during a game play, they will be notified automatically via a winning message on the screen, followed by an email notification.
II. Purchase a qualifying ROCKSTAR Energy can and visit rockstarenergy.com/hustlenation (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period. Follow the prompts and instructions to register for or log-in to an account. Entrants will be required to provide their First & Last Name, valid Email Address, Mailing Address (no P.O. boxes), Zip Code, Phone Number and Date of Birth to register, as well as create a password for account. Once registered and logged in, entrant will be prompted to scan their qualifying ROCKSTAR Energy can in order to complete a game play. If entrant has won an Instant Win Prize during a game play, they will be notified automatically via a winning message on the screen, followed by an email notification.
B. Play without purchase: Visit pepsipromos.com/hustlenation and follow the prompts to enter your email address. A unique URL link will be sent via the email address provided. Using this link, follow the prompts and instructions to register for or log-in to an account. Entrants will be required to provide their First & Last Name, valid Email Address, Mailing Address, Zip Code, Phone Number and Date of Birth to register. Once registered and logged in, follow prompts for completing a Game Play. If Entrant has won an Instant Win Prize, they will be notified automatically via a winning message on the screen, followed by an email notification.
Limit of one (1) Instant Win Game Play per person/email address/IP address/mailing address per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, with the exception of the first day of the Promotion Period which begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Promotion administrator is the official clock for this Promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER INTO THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: Each completed game play will automatically result in one (1) entry being added into entrant’s account.
Limit of one (1) entry into Grand Prize Drawing per person/email address/IP address/mailing address per day, in addition to one (1) Bonus Entry.
BONUS GRAND PRIZE ENTRY: To receive a Bonus Grand Prize Entry, you must be a registered member of Instagram or Facebook or Twitter with a public profile. You can receive a Bonus Grand Prize Entry in two (2) ways:
A. SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION SHARING
● Registered entrants can share the promotion via their Instagram or Facebook or Twitter account to receive one (1) Bonus Entry into the Grand Prize Drawing.
● There is a limit of one (1) Bonus Entry for sharing the promotion, during the Promotion Period.
B. URL SHARING
● Registered entrants can request a unique URL via rockstarenergy.com/hustlenation that they can share with their friends.
● If their friends follow the link, which will take them to rockstarenergy.com/hustlenation, and they register for an account, the entrant will receive one (1) bonus entry (applied to their account).
● The first friend to register using the unique link will trigger the bonus entry. Any sign ups after this time, using the same unique link, will not result in a bonus entry being awarded to the original recipient who shared the link.
● Entrants can generate up to four (4) unique links per day.
For Social Media Bonus Grand Prize Entry to be valid:
● Entrant’s account must be set to Public/Unprotected during the Promotion Period.
● All shares and registrations must be completed within the Promotion Period.
● Each share must not infringe any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; it must be suitable for display and publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to nudity or profanity); it must not contain obscene or pornographic material; it must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group); it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace; it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or standards.
● Each share must not contain any copyrighted works. Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, remove, delete or disqualify any share they deem inappropriate, indecent or obscene, and unsuitable for publishing or otherwise non-compliant. Shares that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which submissions are eligible to take part in this Promotion.
The name of the person participating in the Promotion must be the name of the authorized account holder of the social media account used to post, otherwise, the share may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant or potential winner, shares will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social media account used for the Submission, and the entrant may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that they are the authorized account holder. Any entrant may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that they are the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. All shares become the property of Sponsor. Each share must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic shares (including but not limited to shares made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook or Twitter.
A. Instant Win Prizes: There are five hundred ten (510) Instant Win Prizes available. See table below for available Instant Win Prizes. There will be (510) random, computer- generated winning times during the Promotion Period. If you are the first entrant to
submit a game play at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential winner of the Instant Win Prize indicated (subject to verification). The odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on the timing of each entrant’s completed Game play in relation to the randomly generated times, and the quantity of Instant Win Prizes available at the time of Game play. Limit of one (1) Instant Win Prize from each Tier per person/email address/IP address/mailing address.
|Prize||Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)||Quantity Available|
|Tier 1: Beanie with speakers||$18.14||270|
|Tier 2: Rockstar Wireless Speaker||$22.06||210|
|Tier 3: Rockstar Hustle Nation Turntable||$168.82||30|
B. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded during the Promotion Period. Potential Grand Prize Winner will choose one (1) Grand Prize to receive from the below.
Grand Prize Pools Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)
Rockstar Flyaway $7,500
Guitar Center Gift Card $7,500
Professional DJ Setup $7,443.97
Rockstar Flyaway Grand Prize: One (1) $2,000 StubHub Gift Card, one (1) $2,500 American Express Gift Card, one (1) $2,500 Airbnb Gift Card and Rockstar branded prize pack.
Guitar Center Gift Card: One (1) $7,500 Guitar Center Gift Card.
Professional DJ Setup: Pioneer DJ Package with DDJ-1000 Controller and Mackie Thump Boosted Speakers 15” Mains, ProX Flight Case for Pioneer DDJ-1000 & DDJ- 1000 SRT, one-year Subscription to Reckordbox, Digital Controller with Laptop Shelf and Wheels Drum Machine/Groove Box (Roland MC-707 GROOVEBOX), Yamaha HS5 5” Powered Studio Monitor, one-year Link Pro Subscription to Beatport, $1,500 Guitar Center Gift Card, $1,200 Apple Store Gift Card and five (5) Online Lessons from Scratch Academy.
Please consult a tax advisor prior to accepting the Grand Prize and executing an Affidavit of Eligibility to ensure any tax implications that may affect the Winner are understood.
6. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing will occur on or about 8/8/22 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
7. NOTIFICATION: All potential prize winners will be contacted via the phone number and/or email address they provided at registration and will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Instant Win Prizes will be shipped to the address provided during registration within approximately eight (8) to ten (10) weeks following verification of eligibility of winner. Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If any potential winner is (i) disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules; (ii) declines to accept a prize; (iii) does not reply to notification as stated above; or, (iv) does not return the documents within the stated time frame, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Upon verification of eligibility, prizes will be mailed to the winners at the physical addresses provided at the time of registration. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Winners shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for their prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099- MISC & W-9 for each winner of a prize with an ARV of $600 or more.
Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e- mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non- transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees, agents, its parents and affiliates (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of their rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and
(iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released
Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the promotion, including, but not limited to, any promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties;
(g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or proceed with the promotion, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any entrant in connection with the Promotion.
Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE RESOLVED IN THE STATE OF
NEW YORK IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
11. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use their name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Promotion for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law.
12. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any
provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. In the event of any conflict with any promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
13. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals should mail a self- addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, – ROCKSTAR HUSTLE
NATION Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes, PO Box 940340, Maitland FL 32794-0340. Winner List requests must be received no later than September 6, 2022.
Customer Service inquiries may be made at email@example.com or 877-433- 9765.
©2021 Pepsi-Cola Company. All rights reserved.
ROCKSTAR Energy logo are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.