PEPSI® WAKE FOREST BASKETBALL SWEEPSTAKES
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on February 1, 2024 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 27, 2024. (“Sweepstakes Period”).
HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
a. CODE ENTRY: Look for the QR code on PEPSI® display materials in participating retailers in North Carolina or South Carolina to enter from your mobile device. By scanning the QR code with your mobile device, you will be taken to www.pepsipromos.com/hoops (the “Website”). Follow the on-screen instructions to submit an entry.
b. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY INTERNET ENTRY: To enter for free without scanning the QR Code, visit the “Website” and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person, regardless of entry method. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the one of the United States, living in NC or SC throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Pepsi Bottling Ventures, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of such employees and persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of four (4) tickets to the Wake Forest Home Basketball Game on March 5th, 2024 (seat location/game date at Sponsor’s Sole Discretion), a photo opportunity with Coach Steve Forbes on-court prior to the 3/5/2024 game, one (1) parking pass the March 5th, 2024 game, four (4) tickets to one (1) Wake Forest Home Basketball Game during the 2025-2025 Season (seat location/game date at Sponsor’s Sole Discretion), one (1) autographed Wake Forest Basketball jersey signed by Steve Forbes and a Pepsi Prize Pack . Estimated retail value of Grand Prize $700. One (1) Second Prize will be awarded, consisting of one (1) Steve Forbes autographed basketball and a Pepsi Prize Pack. Estimated retail value of Second Prize $100. Estimated retail value of all prizes awarded $800.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 27, 2024. Drawing will be held on or about February 28, 2024. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within forty-eight (48) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable; (ii) a telephone message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours; (iii) any required documents or email confirmations are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow three (3) days for delivery of the Grand Prize details following the notification process. Allow two (2) weeks for delivery of the First Prize following the notification process Prizes will only be delivered to an address within an eligible state.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and the Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at participating stores and a random drawing(s) may be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsors or any of their affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials.
9. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by March 27, 2024 to PEPSI WAKE FOREST BASKETBALL SWEEPSTAKES – Winners’ List, P.O. Box 536986, Orlando, FL 32853-6986.
11. SPONSOR Pepsi Bottling Ventures, 4141 Park Lake Avenue, Suite 600, Raleigh, NC 27612.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.