PEPSI® Helmet Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING VIA A MOBLE DEVICE. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND PRIZE AWAREDING ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR 21 YEARS OF AGE TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sweepstakes Period: MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY. The Pepsi® Helmet Sweepstake (the “Sweepstakes”) starts October 3, 2021 at 12:00 am Central Time (CT) and ends November 6, 2021 at 11:59 pm CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: Only legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, (except for residents of Rhode Island, New York and Florida) who are 18 years (19 in AL and NE) or older throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Employees of MOAC Mall Holdings LLC, the NFL Entities (as defined below), Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, PepsiCo, Inc, Employees of Omni Hotels & Resorts, their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Eligibility may be verified at any time.
3. How To Enter:
(a) CODE ENTRY: Look for the code near the Pepsi Helmet display on display materials at Mall of America to enter from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the code with your Mobile Device, you will be taken to the URL www.pepsipromos.com/helmets and advised to follow the on-screen instructions to submit an entry. Data rates may apply if participating via a Mobile Device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers may participate.
(b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/helmets (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person/email address/phone number, regardless of entry method. If more than one entry is received from the same person/email address/phone number in one day, all but the first entry may be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT, other than the first day of the Sweepstakes if the Sweepstakes begins at any time other than 12:00 a.m., in which case the first day begins at the start time stated time in Rule 1. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of entry or notice by Sponsor or Administrator. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned and may not be acknowledged. Each entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries.
4. PRIZE DETAILS:
Grand Prize: One (1) free room night in a Corner King Suite at the Omni Vikings Lakes Hotel, one (1) food and beverage credit of $100 and (1) free overnight valet for one (1) vehicle. Estimated retail value (“ERV”) of prize $599.
A. RESERVATIONS: Reservations are valid only at Omni Viking Lakes Hotel. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are nontransferable. All appropriate reservations must be made in advance of redemption. Reservations are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Prizes may not be partially refunded, and any unused portion will not be refunded. Reservations must be made through the Executive Office, Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM at 651-689-9869.
B. CHECK-IN: At the time of check-in, a credit card is required with an immediate deduction from your bank account for $100 per night for incidentals. Upon check-out, any unused funds will be credited back to your account. Based upon the business rules of your bank, it may take 72 hours or longer for your bank to process this back to your account. Check-in: 4:00 p.m./Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
C. GOOD NIGHT’S REST POLICY: To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, Omni Viking Lakes Hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy in our guest rooms. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest room elevators or guest rooms after 10:00 p.m. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our hotel.
D. FOOD & BEVERAGE CREDIT: Credit is valid only at Omni Viking Lakes Hotel and must be used during the duration of the reservation. It may not be partially refunded, and any unused portion will not be refunded.
First Prize: One (1) First Prize consitinging of a $500 Mall of America Gift Card. ERV: $500
Weekly Prizes: Five (5) weekly prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) $100 NFLShop.com Gift Cards. Estimated Retail Value: $100.
5. DRAWINGS: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing dates will occur as follows on a weekly basis and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
Draw Date Number of Prizes Prize Entry Deadline
10/11/21 One (1) $100 NFLShop.com Gift Card 10/09/21
10/18/21 One (1) $100 NFLShop.com Gift Card 10/16/21
10/25/21 One (1) $100 NFLShop.com Gift Card 10/23/21
11/01/21 One (1) $100 NFLShop.com Gift Card 10/30/21
11/08/21 One (1) $100 NFLShop.com Gift Card 11/06/21
11/08/21 One (1) Grand Prize Omni Lakes Prize 11/06/21
11/08/21 One (1) $500 Mall of America Gift Card 11/06/21
Limit one (1) prize per name, email address and/or household. No substitution of prize offered, no transfer of the prize to a third party is permitted, and noncash prizes may not be redeemed for cash. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these official rules to their members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of the judges will be final and binding.
6. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry, within approximately 3 days of the drawing (“Winner Notification”). Potential prize winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and IRS W-9 form (collectively “Prize Claim Forms”), within time frame specified in the Winner Notification or on the Prize Claim Forms, or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered Direct Messages, e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in a potential winner’s email address, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder or suspensions in service that may result in a potential winner not receiving the Winner Notification or any other notices or prizes. In the event (i) the Winner Notification, or a prize is returned as undeliverable; (ii) the potential winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification as directed; or (iii) a potential winner is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, that potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Allow approximately 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of the prize following the winner verification.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, the applicable winner agrees to release and hold harmless MOAC Mall Holdings LLC, the NFL Entities (as defined below), Omni Hotels & Resorts, Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. NFL Properties LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the NFL, Member Professional Football Clubs, and each of their respective shareholders, subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, members and employees (collectively the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility of any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, the NFL Entities and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. NFL Properties LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the NFL, Member Professional Football Clubs, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective shareholders, subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, members and employees (collectively the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility of any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
12. Winners’ List: For the names of the prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before December 31, 2021 to: Pepsi Helmet List c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
13. Sponsor: Pepsi Beverages Company, 1300 East Cliff Road, Burnsville, MN 55337
14. Sweepstakes Entity: PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.