NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on September 8, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 5, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Take a photo of yourself with the in-store PEPSI Lowes Foods Headed to Hollywood Super Bowl display. Using your mobile phone, text FOOTBALL to 99888 and follow the instructions to upload your image and be entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the phone number above; (b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/football and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the one of the United States, living in NC, SC & VA, throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Lowes Foods, Pepsi Bottling Ventures, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of such employees and persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZES: (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a Super Bowl LVI package for two February 10-14, 2022 in Los Angeles, CA. Trip includes: roundtrip coach airfare for two, one standard double occupancy hotel room for 4-night stay, two tickets to Super Bowl LVI, two tickets to a Super Bowl Party, $500 transportation stipend, shared Game Day transportation, two commemorative gift bags and $250 spending money. Estimated retail value up to $13,850.
Winner’s guest must not be a minor unless the Winner is the parent/legal guardian of such guest. Sponsor and/or Experience Partners reserve the right to decline participation in any portion of the Grand Prize Package events to any Winner or Winner’s guest(s), if applicable if it is deemed that individual is unfit, in an unsafe condistion, acting in an unsafe manner, fails to meet the requirements of that particular component of the event (which may include, without limitation, temperature checks or restrictions based on the health of the participant) or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its reasonable discretion. All parties will be required to follow city restrictions for COVID-19. Any meals, tips, hotel incidentals or other expenses incurred in connection with the trip/travel are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Winner’s guest. Winner may be required to provide a credit card to cover incidentals or damage to the hotel upon check-in. Guest accompanying Winner must sign and return a liability/publicity release prior to ticketing (if guest is an eligible minor, the Winner must sign such release on his/her behalf). Once Winner has commenced travel, if any of the events that make up the prize package (including the game itself) is cancelled or postponed (and will not take place within the time frame of the scheduled trip), that portion of the prize will not be awarded (and nothing will be awarded in lieu thereof) but the remainder of the trip package will be awarded, with no further liability to Sponsor and Promotion Parties.
Resale of game tickets is strictly prohibited. All NFL tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Winner and guest must abide by all venue policies and regulations, including without limitation all health and safety protocols, and ticket terms and conditions at all times. The Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the full or partial Prize from any winner or guest who the Sponsor, venue personnel or the NFL Entities (defined below) deem in any of their sole discretion, may be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue or NFL policy or law, fail to comply with the NFL’s (or its designee’s) health and safety protocols, or bring the Sponsor and Promotion Parties into disrepute. For the avoidance of doubt, unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or applied towards tickets for any subsequent NFL event or for cash.
Winner and guest irrevocably waive all claims against the NFL Entities, and agree that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, the prizes awarded, personal injury, or wrongful death, a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of entrant’s participating in the Sweepstakes and related activities (e.g., travel), wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Winner and guest fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including any protocols that will be implemented from time to time by NFL (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
5. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 5, 2021. Drawing will be held on or about October 6, 2021. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to an address within NC, SC, or VA.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at participating stores and a random drawing(s) may be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsors or any of their affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or Sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by November 26, 2021 to PEPSI Lowes Foods Super Bowl Sweepstakes Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR Pepsi Bottling Ventures, 4141 Park Lake Avenue, Suite 600, Raleigh, NC 27612.