2019 PEPSI® “ULTIMATE ESCAPE” SWEEPSTAKES AT SOUTHEASTERN GROCERS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on August 21, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 17, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
(a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “ENDZONE” to 732-573-6837 and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the short code above;
(b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/endzone and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
All entries, regardless of entry method, must be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 17, 2019 to be eligible for all prize drawings.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States residing in AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC or SC throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Southeastern Grocers, Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (defined below) and the immediate family members of such employees and persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a trip for two (2) persons (winner and one travel guest) to Super Bowl LIV in Miami. Trip includes roundtrip air transportation departing on February 1, 2020 and returning on February 3, 2020; one (1) double-occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights; two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIV on February 2, 2020, two (2) tickets to the Taste of the NFL event on February 1, 2020 and a $500 travel stipend. Approximate Retail Value: $10,000.
FIRST PRIZES: Two (2) First Prizes will be awarded consisting of a trip to Miami for the Miami Dolphins home game on November 17, 2019. Trip includes roundtrip air transportation for four (4) departing on November 16, 2019 and returning on November 18, 2019; two (2) double-occupancy standard hotel rooms for two (2) nights; four (4) club level tickets to the Dolphins game and a $250 travel stipend. In the event that winner resides within 200 miles of Miami, FL, winner be given an additional $250 travel stipend in lieu of air travel. Total ARV for First Prizes: $2,500.
SECOND PRIZES: Two (2) Second Prizes will be awarded consisting of a trip to Jacksonville for the Jacksonville Jaguars home game on December 1, 2019. Trip includes roundtrip air transportation for four (4) departing on November 30, 2019 and returning on December 2, 2019; two (2) double-occupancy standard hotel rooms for two (2) nights; four (4) club level tickets to the Jaguars game and a $250 travel stipend. In the event that winner resides within 200 miles of Jacksonville, FL, winner be given an additional $250 travel stipend in lieu of air travel. Total ARV for Second Prizes: $2,500.
Applicable to all trips: Spending money (if any) will be awarded to Winner (only) in the form of a Visa gift card, payable to Auction Winner prior to the travel date. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely Winner’s responsibility. All travel is subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation terminal (or other types of transportation) restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Selection of airline and overnight accommodations are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and/or guest must abide by all venue policies. Seating assignments are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize related tickets are not for re-sale and cannot be sold after awarded. Winner will be required to provide a credit card prior to hotel check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges and may be required to sign an additional liability release for the use of the accommodations. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled activities (including, but not limited to airline flights and related games/events) beyond its control. In the event Winner and/or his or her guest misses a scheduled airline flight (through no fault of Sponsor or due to Force Majeure), Sponsor will have no liability for any costs associated with changing or rebooking transportation. Winner must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or Prize will be forfeited. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. passport or valid driver’s license) required for travel. Any minor guest (under age of 21) must be accompanied at all times by minor’s parent or legal guardian who must be the Winner. Guest (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian who must be the Winner) must complete and return a Liability/Travel Release prior to any travel arrangements being made. Actual value may depend on city/date/time of departure.
THIRD PRIZES: Ten (10) Third Prizes will be awarded consisting of a player-signed NFL jersey. Total ARV for Third Prizes: $300
FOURTH PRIZES: One hundred (100) Fourth Prizes will be awarded consisting of a $100 Winn Dixie Gift Card. Total Actual Retail Value for Fourth Prizes: $100.
Total ARV of All Prizes: $28,000.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about September 18, 2019. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. All prizes will be awarded. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes. One (1) prize per name, address and/or household.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) to three (3) weeks for delivery of Grand Prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to an address within AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC or SC.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Promotion Parties, Southeastern Grocers and the NFL Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agencies, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities’) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Promotion Parties, Southeastern Grocers and the NFL Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by October 21, 2019 to Pepsi “Ultimate Escape” Sweepstakes at Southeastern Grocers Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604.
PEPSI is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.