900 E 2ND AVE Coralville, IA 52241
209 1st Ave, Rock Rapids, IA 51246
1100 N 18TH AVE Hiawatha, IA 52233
2401 CHAMBERLAIN ST Ames IA 50014
1580 SW MARKET ST Akeny, IA 50023
1225 S GILBERT ST Iowa City, IA 52240
206 Welch Ave, Ames, IA 50014
1481 223rd Pl Boone IA, 50036
610 W 4th St, Storm Lake, IA 50588
3000 E Grand Ave Des Moines, IA 50317
365 33rd Ave SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
6150 MERLE HAY RD Johnston, IA 50131
29 W Main St Marshalltown IA 50158
2010 SE DELAWARE AVE STE 240 Akeny, IA 50021
2500 S CENTER ST Marshalltown IA 50158
500 S Taft Ave Mason City, IA 50401
224 E Norwood Dr, Algona, IA 50511
1225 US-69 Forest City, IA 50436
1458 WASHINGTON ST, BLAIR, NE 68008
15625 HADAN DR, Bennington, NE 68007
2405 N BROADWAY ST RED OAK, IA 51566
2501 210TH AVE PERCIVAL, IA 51648
301 S LAKE AVE GOTHENBURG, NE 69138
416 PLATTE RIVER RD GOTHENBURG, NE 69138
600 EAST PARK, SHELBY, NE 68662
601 S 13TH ST, OMAHA, NE 68102
124 S Dubuque St Iowa City, IA 52240
777 DIAMOND JO LN Northwood, IA 50459
2730 Edgewood Rd SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
3800 MERLE HAY RD Des Moines, IA 50310
2281 US HIGHWAY 275, SIDNEY, IA 51652
200 NEWESTGATE DRIVE Waukee, IA 50263
320 US 71 Arnold’s Park, IA 51331
402 2ND AVE SE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
1801 22ND ST Des Moines, IA 50266
1404 S DUFF AVE Ames, IA 50010
10540 HICKMAN RD Des Moines, IA 50325
1100 ROCKFORD RD SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
329 S 25th St Ft Dodge, IA 50501
2752 W Broadway, COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51501
1116 LOCUST ST, CARTER LAKE, IA 51510
23226 Center Dr Glenwood, IA 51534
1131 N BROADWAY, COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51503
3115 4TH ST SW Mason City, IA 50401
2228 16TH AVE SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
1715 N BROADWAY ST RED OAK, IA 51566
515 SHARP ST Glenwood, IA 51534
57902 190TH ST PACIFIC JUNCTION, IA 51561
124 COLLINS RD NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
1620 N ANKENY BLVD STE 102 Akeny, IA 50023
3440 E 33rd St Ste C Des Moines, IA 50317
3727 SE 14TH ST Des Moines, IA 50320
4201 University Ave Des Moines, IS 50311
3550 Kimball Ave Waterloo, IA 50702
448 33RD AVE SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
1700 50th St West Des Moines, IA 50266
2701 2nd St Coralville, IA 52241
5300 Blairs Forest Blvd NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
300 E 9th St Coralville, IA 52241
5340 COUNCIL ST NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
700 Grand Ave Des Moines, IA 50309
515 W WATER ST Fayette Country, IA 52142
1504 305th St, Tama IA 52839
109 WELCH AVE Ames, IA 50014
2621 5th Ave S Ft Dodge IA, 50501
550 36th Ave SW Altoona, IA 50009
6630 Mills Civic Pkwy West Des Moines, IA 50266
700 11th Street SW Spencer, IA 51301
1301 N 2ND ST Cherokee, IA 51012
250 Ansborough Ave Waterloo, IA 50701
124 Welch Ave Ames, IA 50014
2601 E EUCLID AVE Des Moines, IA 50317
3200 16th Ave SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
3358 CENTER POINT RD NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
4503 SW 9TH ST Des Moines, IA 50315
5930 ASHWORTH RD West Des Moines, IA 50266
6325 DOUGLAS AVE Des Moines, IA 50322
761 N ANKENY BLVD Akeny, IA 50023
911 42ND ST Des Moines, IA 50312
416 INDIAN HEAD DR Mason City, IA 50401
93 2nd St Coralville, IA 52241
3617 DENMARK DRIVE, COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51501
620 E 18th St Cedar Falls, IA 50613
225 W BROADWAY, COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51501
610 VETERANS MEMORIAL HWY, COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51501
423 EDGEWOOD RD NW Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
714 LAPORTE RD Waterloo, IA 50702
1551 NW STATE ST Akeny, IA 50023
323 N Main St Carroll, IA 51401
2496 210th Ave PERCIVAL, IA 51648
2608 SOUTH 24TH STREET, COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51501
211 1ST ST Newhall, IA 52315
1300 SE GATEWAY DRIVE Grimes, IA 50111
6625 COACHLIGHT DRIVE West Des Moines, IA 50266
1701 N Ankeny Blvd Akeny, IA 50023
1802 W 2nd Ave Indianola, IA 50125
2707 N 15th St Ft Dodge, IA 50501
804 11th St Sw, Spencer, IA 51301
3300 1ST AVE NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
2361 4th St SW Mason City, IA 50401
319 S 29th St Ft Dodge, IA 50501
1755 50th St West Des Moines, IA 50265
103 Willow Rd, MISSOURI VLY, IA 51555
14151 WABASH AVE, COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51503
2111 23RD ST, HARLAN, IA 51537
3020 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA 50312
6240 MILLS CIVIC PKWY West Des Moines, IA 50266
12401 University Ave Clive, IA 50325
2010 SE DELAWARE AVE STE 260 Akeny, IA 50021
3904 Lafayette Rd Evansdale, IA 50707
4214 University Ave Cedar Falls, IA 50613
200 COLLINS RD NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
6500 GRAND AVE West Des Moines, IA 50266
401 E GRAND AVE Des Moines, IA 50309
10 S Clinton St Iowa City, IA 52240
840 W PENN ST North Liberty, IA 52317
1412 A St Ft Dodge, IA 50501
1102 12TH ST Belle Plaine, IA 52208
329 VETERANS MEMORIAL HWY, COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51501
2829 S ANKENY BLVD Akeny, IA 50023
350 1ST AVE NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
301 ASHWORTH RD West Des Moines, IA 50265
3600 30th St Des Moines, IA 50310
9000 DOUGLAS AVE Urbandale, IA 50322
597 MARKET ST West Des Moines, IA 50266
508 US HIGHWAY 30 W, Jefferson, IA 50129
125 COMMERCIAL ST Waterloo, IA 50701
2022 MTN DEW LAKE LIFE PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS PROMOTION ON THEIR MOBILE DEVICE. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY.
1. PROMOTION PERIODS: The 2022 MTN DEW LAKE LIFE PROMOTION has three phases, each with different Promotion Period dates. Phase I begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 8, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 21, 2022 (“Promotion Period I”) and consists of nine hundred eighty (980) Instant Win Prizes. Phase II begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 22, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 18, 2022 (“Promotion Period II”) and consists of one hundred forty (140) Weekly Prizes. Phase III begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 8, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on November 29, 2022 (“Promotion Period II”) and consists of five (5) Grand Prizes. See Section 4 for specific Entry Periods within each Phase. The time clock of the Promotion administrator is the official clock for this Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be legal U.S. resident of Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota or Wisconsin, 18 years (19 in NE) or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, "Sponsor and Promotion Parties"), and the immediate family members of such employees and persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate.
3. HOW TO ENTER
PHASE I: During the Promotion Period I, you can enter via the following methods:
(A) QR Code: Look for a QR code on Mtn Dew display materials in participating retail locations and scan the code from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the QR code, you will be taken to the URL pepsipromos.com/dewlakelife.com (the “Website”). Once at the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to participate. Entrants will be required to provide their First & Last Name, valid Email Address, Street Address (no P.O. Boxes permitted),City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number and Date of Birth to complete a Game Play. If entrant has won an Instant Win Prize, they will be notified automatically via a winning message on the screen, followed by an email that will be sent to the email addresses submitted with their entry.
(B) Internet: To enter via the Internet without scanning a QR code, visit the URL pepsipromos.com/dewlakelife.com (the “Website”) Once at the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to participate. Entrants will be required to provide their First & Last Name, valid Email Address, Street Address (no P.O. Boxes permitted),City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number and Date of Birth to complete a Game Play. If entrant has won an Instant Win Prize, they will be notified automatically via a winning message on the screen, followed by an email that will be sent to the email addresses submitted with their entry.
Limit one (1) Game Play per person/email address/mailing address per day, no matter which entry method is used.
PHASE II: During the Promotion Period II, you can enter via the following methods:
(A) QR Code: Look for a QR code on Mtn Dew display materials in participating retail locations and scan the code from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the QR code, you will be taken to the URL pepsipromos.com/dewlakelife.com (the “Website”). Follow the on-screen instructions to enter. Entrants will be required to provide their First & Last Name, valid Email Address, Street Address (no P.O. Boxes permitted),City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number and Date of Birth to enter.
(B) Internet: To enter via the Internet without scanning a QR code, visit the URL pepsipromos.com/dewlakelife.com (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to enter. Entrants will be required to provide their First & Last Name, valid Email Address, Street Address (no P.O. Boxes permitted),City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number and Date of Birth to enter.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/mailing address per day, no matter which entry method is used. See Section 4 for all entry deadlines.
PHASE III: During the Promotion Period III, you can enter for your chance to win a Grand Prize via the following method:
To receive one (1) Grand Prize Entry, you will need to have an existing Instagram account with a public profile. If you do not have an existing Instagram account, you can set one up for free by downloading the Instagram app on your mobile device or visiting Instagram.com to set up a free account. During Promotion Period III, from your mobile phone or your computer, post a photo or video on your Instagram account of how you explore the outdoors to Instagram using #GetOutAndDewTravel and tagging @MountainDew (“Submission”).
Submission will consist of one (1) Grand Prize Entry. Limit of one (1) Grand Prize Entry per person/Instagram account throughout Promotion Period III.
The person uploading the Instagram Submission will be deemed the Entrant (“Entrant”). Use of the hashtag #GetOutAndDewTravel constitutes Entrant’s unconditional acceptance of these Rules.
Proof of sending Submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Pepsi Cola Company (“Sponsor”).
For a Phase III Submission to be valid:
- Entrant’s account must be set to Public/Unprotected during the Promotion Period and be open to receive direct messages from anyone for their submission to qualify (Go to your Instagram Account, Settings, Privacy and Safety, Direct Messages, and make sure “Allow message requests from anyone” is checked).
- Submission must be received within Promotion Period III.
- Submission must not infringe any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; it must be suitable for display and publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to nudity or profanity); it must not contain obscene or pornographic material; it must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group); it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace; it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or standards.
- Submission must not contain any copyrighted works. Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, remove, delete or disqualify any Submission they deem inappropriate, indecent or obscene, and unsuitable for publishing or otherwise non-compliant. Submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which submissions are eligible to take part in this Promotion.
The name of the person participating in the Promotion must be the name of the authorized account holder of the social media account used to post, otherwise, the Submission may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, submissions will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social media account used for the Submission, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that they are the authorized account holder. Any potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that they are the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. All Submissions become the property of Sponsor. Each Submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual Entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic Submissions (including but not limited to Submissions made using any script, macro, bot or promotion service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
Phase 1: There are nine hundred eighty (980) Instant Win Prizes available. There will are nine hundred eighty (980) random, pre-determined computer-generated winning times seeded over the course of Promotion Period I. If Entrant’s Game Play, as described in Section 3, is the first one received on or just after one of those predetermined times, they will be eligible to win the Instant-Win Prize designated at that time. Odds of winning an Instant-Win Prize will depend on the time the Game Play is received and the total number prizes remaining in the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per person/email/household. Available Instant Win Prizes and their approximate retail value (“ARV”) are as follows:
Instant Win Prize
Dew 26oz Premium LDPE Powerflow Bottle
Hipster Recycled RPET Fanny Pack
Dew Sport Towel
Phase II: One hundred forty (140) Weekly Prizes will be awarded during Promotion Period II. Thirty-five (35) potential winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Limit one (1) Weekly Prize per person/email/household. The odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period. Weekly Entry Periods, Drawing Dates, Weekly Prizes and their ARVs are as follows:
Weekly Entry Period Dates
Prize (35 available each Entry Period)
12:00am ET 8/22/22–11:59pm ET 8/28/22
Koozie Kamp Hammock
12:00am ET 8/29/22–11:59pm ET 9/4/22
12:00am ET 9/5/22–11:59pm ET 9/11/22
Igloo Maddox Backpack Cooler
12:00am ET 9/12/22–11:59pm ET 9/18/22
Dew 4pk Wi-Fi Waterproof Sports Action Camera
Phase III: Five (5) Grand Prizes will be awarded during Promotion Period III. Potential winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during Promotion Period III. Drawings will be conducted on or about 11/30/22 by an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person/email/household. The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during Promotion Period III.
Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) American Express Gift Card*. Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize: $1,000.
Gift Card is subject to the card holder agreement, terms stated on gift card and as otherwise imposed by issuer.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Instant Win Prizes and Weekly Prizes will be shipped to the address provided during registration within approximately eight (8) to ten (10) weeks following verification of eligibility and winning Game Play or Entry. Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by direct message via their social media account with which they entered within three (3) days following the corresponding drawing. Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited), IRS W9 Form and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If a potential winner is (i) disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules; (ii) declines to accept a prize; (iii) does not reply to notification as stated above; or, (iv) does not return the documents within the stated time frame, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Upon verification of eligibility, prizes will be mailed to the winners at the physical addresses (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided at the time of entry. Weekly and Ultimate Grand Prizes will deliver within six (6) to eight (8) weeks following verification of eligibility. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Winners shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for their prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099- MISC & W-9 for each winner of a prize with an ARV of $600 or more. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Prizes will only be delivered to Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota or Wisconsin.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
9. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by December 29, 2022 to “Mtn Dew Lake Life Promotion” Winners’ List, c/o PSG P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340
11. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Security Group, LLC, 416 Cherokee Drive, Orlando, FL 32801.
©2022 Pepsi-Cola Company. All rights reserved.