PEPSI® 2019 SUPER BOWL LIV SWEEPSTAKES AT CARNIVAL (“SWEEPSTAKES”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES or D.C. THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in AL or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF PARTICIPATING VIA A MOBILE DEVICE. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 8, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 10, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The computer of the Sweepstake’s Web Master is the official time-keeping device of the Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.pepsipromos.com/carnival (the “Website”) and following the on-screen instructions to properly submit an entry. You must provide your first and last name, mailing address, email address, phone number, date of birth and will be asked to agree to the Official Rules in order to enter.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person or email address. A “Day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. All entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 10, 2020 be eligible for the prize drawing.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to make an entry or such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. Each Entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual participants; automated and/or repetitive electronic Entries (including but not limited to Entries made using any script, macro, bot or promotion service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents one of the 50 United States or D.C. and who are 18 years of age (19 in Alabama or Nebraska) or older at the time of registration. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company, Carnival, the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees whether related or not are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of two (2) tickets to the Super Bowl LIV game on Sunday, February 2, 2020, two (2) tickets to a Super Bowl Party, one (1) double-occupancy standard hotel accommodation for four (4) nights, roundtrip air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from an airport near the winner’s residence to an airport near the 2020 Super Bowl LIV Bowl, ground transportation on the day of the 2020 Super Bowl LIV to and from the hotel and the Super Bowl LIV location, one (1) $500 Rental Car/Taxi stipend for use toward transportation to and from the airport and prize-related events, two (2) commemorative gift bags and one (1) $250 stipend of spending money to be awarded in the form of a check. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of Grand Prize: $9,200.
Total ERV of All Prizes: $9,200.
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from the airport, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guest. No alternate dates are available. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events. Any minor guest (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by winner at all times. Sponsors reserve the right to assign seating. Selection of airport/airline/hotel is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No warranty or guarantee will be given by Sponsors with respect to the prize. Any and all guarantees and warranties are subject to the manufacturer’s or service provider’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserve the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. If the date or location for the scheduled activity is changed, the prize that is stated in these rules can change. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, related to a prize are the responsibility of the individual winner. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the Prizes will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations, as applicable, in connection with the Prizes. Sponsor and the NFL Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. No part of any Prize may be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition tickets.
5. PRIZE DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about January 11, 2020 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization. All decisions of the judges shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Grand Prize will be awarded. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential Grand Prize winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone call or email at the phone number or email address provided by the entrant at the time of entry. When a potential Grand Prize winner is notified by phone or email, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners residing within an eligible state.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at participating stores and a random drawing(s) may be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsors or any of their affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or Sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize (or portion thereof); except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law and in Tennessee, winner grants to Sponsor and Promotion Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known (including without limitation use online at the Website or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor or Promotion Parties.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT OR WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope postmarked by February 10, 2020 to: Pepsi 2019 Super Bowl LIV Sweepstakes at Carnival Winners List, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, Florida, 32794-1459.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, New York 10604.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.