2023 STARRY® BULLS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on October 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on April 4, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There are Multiple Entry Periods and Drawing Dates during the Sweepstakes Period. See Rule 5 below. The Sweepstakes are administered by Promotion Security Group LLC and sponsored by Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”). Chicago Professional Sports Limited Partnership (the “Chicago Bulls”) is not responsible or liable for any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: A. Code Entry: Look for the code on PEPSI signage in participating locations in IL to enter from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the code with your Mobile Device, you will be taken to the URL www.pepsipromos.com/bulls and advised to follow the on-screen instructions to submit an entry. Data rates may apply if participating via a Mobile Device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers may participate. B. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY/Internet: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/bulls (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry. Limit one (1) entry per day/per person/email address/phone number, regardless of entry method. If more than one entry is received from the same person/email address/phone number in one day, all but the first entry may be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of entry or notice by Sponsor or Administrator. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned and may not be acknowledged. Each entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States residing in Illinois, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: Employees and the immediate family members of (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees of NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association and the NBA member teams, including the Chicago Bulls, the United Center Joint Venture (collectively, the “NBA Entities”), PepsiCo, Inc., Sponsor, Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and each of their respective contractors, directors, officers, parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”).
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Ten (10) prizes will be awarded for each Drawing Date (i.e., a total of forty (40) prizes will be awarded), each consisting of one (1) autographed Chicago Bulls jersey. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $300.
5. DRAWINGS: Potential winners will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible entries received throughout each Entry Period on the applicable Drawing Date as detailed below. Limit one (1) prize per person, household, phone number and/or email throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Non-winning Entries remain eligible for subsequent drawings. All prizes will be awarded. Entry Periods and Drawing Dates are as follows:
Entry Period Dates
12:00am CT 10/1/23 –11:59pm CT 11/26/23
12:00am CT 10/1/23 –11:59pm CT 1/14/24
12:00am CT 10/1/23 –11:59pm CT 2/25/24
12:00am CT 10/1/24 –11:59pm CT 4/7/24
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will notified by phone and/or email at the phone number and/or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service, which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) a telephone or email notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (ii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iii) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within in Illinois.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Neither the NBA Entities nor any Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume any responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes or from the Website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release the NBA Entities and the Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF; AND (E) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY AGREES TO BRING ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS, OR THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS (IF JURISDICTIONAL PREREQUISITES ARE SATISFIED).
11. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 29, 2023 to: 2023 STARRY® BULLS SWEEPSTAKES Winners List, P.O. Box 536986, Orlando, FL 32853-6986.
13. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 404 W. Harrison Street, Chicago, IL, 60607.
14. ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Security Group LLC, PO Box 536986, Orlando FL 32853-6986.
STARRY is a registered trademark of Portfolio Concentrate Solutions UC.
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Multiple entry periods. Standard message and data rates may apply if entering via a mobile device. To enter without scanning the code, visit pepsipromos.com/bulls (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to submit an entry. Limit one (1) entry per day per person. Open to legal residents of the U.S. residing in IL who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. CT on 10/1/23 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on 4/4/24. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules available at the Website. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Pepsi Beverages Company, 404 W. Harrison Street, Chicago, IL, 60607.