FRITO-LAY 2021 “RAISE THE FLAGS TO WIN BUCCANEERS TREASURE, VIP EXPERIENCE” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE FRITO-LAY “RAISE THE FLAGS TO WIN BUCCANEERS TREASURE, VIP EXPERIENCE” SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. FOR OFFICIAL RULES PLEASE GO TO WWW.PEPSIPROMOS.COM/BUCSTREASURE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of any of the following Counties in the State of Florida who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry: Lee, Collier, Monroe, Hendry, Glades, Okeechobee, Levy, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, De Soto, Highlands, Hardee, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Lake, Sumter, Hernando, Citrus or Marion. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Publix Super Markets, Inc., Buccaneers Team LLC, Buccaneers Holdings LLC, Buccaneers Stadium LLC and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 9, 2021, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 10, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Multiple entry deadlines apply. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Period is divided into five (5) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as outlined in the chart below:
Entry Period Start Date, Time End Date, Time Drawing Date Prize (as
defined in Rule 5)
1 08/9/21, 12:00:00 a.m. ET 12/10/21, 11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/11/21 Ultimate Grand
2 08/9/21, 12:00:00 a.m. ET 11/17/21, 11:59:59 p.m. ET 11/18/21 Grand
3 08/9/21, 12:00:00 a.m. ET 11/23/21, 11:59:59 p.m. ET 11/24/21 First
4 08/9/21, 12:00:00 a.m. ET 11/4/21, 11:59:59 p.m. ET 11/5/21 Second
5 08/9/21, 12:00:00 a.m. ET 12/2/21, 11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/3/21 Third
3. TWO WAYS TO ENTER: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text one of the five following separate text codes to enter for a chance to win RaiseTheFlags21, FireTheCannons, JollyRoger, CaptainFear and WalkThePlank to 99888. Each text entry must use a different code. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately three (3) text messages will be required to submit each entry. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. If you wish to opt out, text STOP to 99888. Text HELP to 99888 if you would like more information. (b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/bucstreasure. (“Web Site”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit 5 entries per person/phone number per day during the entire Sweepstakes. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries or envelopes accepted. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage- due mail or entries. No other forms of entry are valid.
4. DRAWINGS: Ultimate Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) Ultimate Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about December 11, 2021, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning an Ultimate Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by the Ultimate Grand Prize entry deadline. Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize Drawings: Four (4) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about November 18, 2021, Four (4) First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about November 24, 2021, Five (5) Second Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about November 5, 2021 , and Five (5) Third Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about December 3, 2021, from eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. All drawings will be conducted by PSG, an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZES: Ultimate Grand Prize (1): Trip for one (1) winner and one (1) guest, selected by winner, for the “Ring in the New Year with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers VIP Trip to NYC”. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from Tampa airport to TBD NJ or NY airport); two (2) tickets to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New York Jets game scheduled on January 2, 2022 (the “Game”); one (1) hotel room; ground transportation to and from the Game; one (1) $500 VISA gift card. Travel and Game subject to availability and change. Seating assignments at the Game are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,000 each. No alternate dates available and prize will be forfeited if a potential winner is unable to attend on dates specified. Ultimate Grand Prize winners and their guest must travel on same itinerary provided by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and must have all necessary identification needed for air travel. If winner’s guest is a minor, minor guest must be attending the Game with his/her parent or legal guardian who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. All expenses not outlined herein, including but not limited to meals and gratuities, are solely the responsibility of the winners and their guest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for delayed, canceled, or rescheduled events.
Grand Prize (4): Four (4) winners will receive two (2) invitations each to attend the 2021 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Gameday Getaway; including two (2) tickets to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Atlanta Falcons game scheduled on December 5, 2021, in Atlanta, GA. Trip consists of one day round-trip coach air transportation from Tampa to Atlanta; and ground transportation from Advent Health Training Center in Tampa to the Tampa airport and ground transportation from the Atlanta airport to and from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. Travel and Game subject to availability and change. Seating assignments at the Game are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. ARV $1,000 each.
First Prize (4): Four (4) winners for the “Tampa Bay Buccaneers Club Level VIP Experience” to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers home game vs. Buffalo Bills scheduled on December 12, 2021, each winner will receive four (4) Club Level Tickets, four (4) VIP Pregame Experiences, four (4) Pirate Ship Passes, four (4) $25 F&B Cards, and one (1) Parking Pass. ARV $1,650 each.
Second Prize (5): Five (5) winners for the “Monday Night Football Ultimate Publix-Frito-Lay Tailgate VIP Experience” to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers home game vs. New York Giants scheduled on November 22, 2021, each winner will receive four (4) Lower Level Tickets, four (4) Publix Tailgate Passes, and one (1) Parking Pass. ARV: $950 each.
Third Prize (5): Five (5) winners for the to the “Sunday Night Football Ultimate Publix-Frito-Lay Tailgate VIP Experience” to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers home game vs. New Orleans Saints scheduled on December 19, 2021, each winner will receive four (4) Lower Level Tickets, four (4) Publix Tailgate Passes, and one (1) Parking Pass. ARV: $950 each.
Winners must accept prize as stated or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, if time allows. The difference between any stated prize value and actual prize value will not be awarded to winner. Limit one (1) Ultimate Grand Prize per person/address/household; one (1) Grand Prize per person/address/household; one (1) First Prize per person/address/household; one (1) Second Prize per person/address/household; and one (1) Third Prize per person/address/household.
Total ARV OF PRIZES TO BE AWARDED: $23,100
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
Use of tickets or passes is subject to the terms and conditions printed on said tickets or passes and all Team and/or venue rules, regulations, policies and restrictions. Winners and guests are subject to security check and bag search prior to entry and are expected to comply with all security procedures. If Team, air carrier, or venue deems any person to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, a threat, or otherwise unfit, in its sole discretion, he or she will not be permitted access and shall forfeit the prize. Team and venue reserve the right to deny admission at any time, for any reason. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for weather, acts of nature, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, labor or other strike or work stoppage, pandemics or epidemics, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of a game or closure of the venue or any other inability to use prize tickets or passes and the terms and conditions on, or applicable to, the tickets or passes will govern in such event. Promotion Parties will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged prize tickets, passes, vouchers or similar items once they are in possession of winner or guest.
Winner and his or her guest agree to comply with all air carrier policies and all applicable NFL and/or venue regulations and policies in connection with the prize and/or any prize component and acknowledge that NFL and/or venue may remove or deny entry to any person, including winner or guest, who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other NFL and/or venue visitor, guest, employee or other person, or in any other way that violates any NFL and/or venue policies.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, NFL Entities (as defined below), or Promotion Parties, Tampa Bay Broadcasting, Inc., Buccaneers Football Stadium Limited Partnership, Buccaneers Stadium Corporation, the City of Tampa, the County of Hillsborough, Tampa Sports Authority, Tampa Bay Mall Limited Partnership, First Allied Development Limited Partnership, First Allied Corporation, (collectively, “Releasees”) for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other network communication problems; errors or limitations of Internet or wireless service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any transmission to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason or traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of a phone account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by entrants or any other person resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by Prize Winners or any other person resulting from acceptance or use of a Prize.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Releasees from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, (a) recipient agrees that Releasees and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) winners grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, Promotion Parties, and the NFL Entities are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes (including any prize) is compromised, modified or canceled due to pandemics or epidemics, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority or other restrictions, weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, government restriction, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize, if required by law. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas. Winner’s guests must be at least eighteen (18) years old or the minor child or legal ward of the prize winner.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Prize winners will be notified by text message, phone and/or online (depending on method of participation) at the phone number/email address provided at the time of entry and such prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within 48 hours of prize notification. Guests of winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Liability Release before the prize will be awarded. If any guest is a minor, the Liability/Publicity Release must be completed by the minor guest’s parent or legal guardian and minor guest must be attending the game with his/her parent or legal guardian. Each potential Prize winner will be notified by text message, phone or online (depending on method of participation) and will be required to respond to the prize winning message within 48 hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return message is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Any alternate Prize winners selected will also be required to respond to the prize winning message within 48 hours. Prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within two (2) days of prize notification. Prize winners’ guests (or their parent or legal guardian if minor) must complete and return a Liability/Travel Release within the same time period. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or Internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving an initial prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in participant’s email address or mobile phone number (as applicable). If (i) an attempted notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, (ii) winner does not respond to the prize-claim instructions as stated within the prize-winning message, (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, (iv) a potential winner cannot be verified, or (v) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the applicable prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
10 WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by January 8, 2022, to: Frito-Lay “RAISE THE FLAGS TO WIN BUCCANEERS TREASURE, VIP EXPERIENCE” Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland FL 32794-1459.
11 Sponsor: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions
LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2021.