2022 PEPSI® ZERO SUGAR “ADD MORE ZERO TO YOUR LIFE” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2022 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal U.S. resident of CT, IN, KY, ME, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI or VT throughout the Sweepstakes Period and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry to be eligible to win. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers; and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors, retailers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two
(2) ways to enter:
A. Purchase/Internet Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, purchase any Pepsi Zero Sugar product (the “Qualifying Purchase”) at a participating retail location, while supplies last. Keep your Qualifying Purchase store-identified receipt and circle the Pepsi Zero Sugar product on the receipt, write your initials next to it and take a digital picture of the receipt. Go to pepsipromos.com/AddMoreZero and follow the instructions for entering your contact information and to upload an image of your receipt to be entered into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry”). Ensure that the retailer’s logo, date, time and receipt total are visible on the receipt in order for it to be validated. All Sweepstakes Entries must be received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2022. A Qualifying Purchase receipt image may only be used once.
Sweepstakes Entries that appear to duplicate any other submitted entries, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be void and only the first entry submitted (based on time/date) will be considered for the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entrant will be deemed the individual named on the email address from which the Sweepstakes Entry was submitted, and such individuals
must meet all eligibility requirements set forth herein and otherwise comply with these Official Rules. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein, Sweepstakes Entry will be void. Your submission of a Sweepstakes Entry constitutes your representation of eligibility, consent to participate in Sweepstakes and consent for Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer your name, address and other information for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration.
B. Mail-In Entry: To enter without making a purchase, hand-write your complete name (no initials), valid email address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3”x5” postcard (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: Pepsi Zero Sugar Add More Zero to Your Life- ENTRY, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than May 31, 2022 and received on or before June 6, 2022 in order to be eligible.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Limit of one (1) entry, regardless of entry method, per person/email address/mailing address per day throughout Sweepstakes Period. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Fifty (50) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) $1,000 American Express Gift Card. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $1,000.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on our about 6/6/22 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email at the phone and/or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. The potential prize winner will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once a potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and
Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and a W9 to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated at the time of notification. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or email notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery of prizes following notification. Prizes will only be delivered to an address within CT, IN, KY, ME, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI or VT .
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants release the Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all demands, liabilities (determined by verdict, judgment or good faith settlement of a claim), damages, causes of action (including pre-lawsuit court orders), costs, losses, claims and expenses associated therewith (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) of defending a claim of liability (whether valid or invalid) made by or incurred in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered.
Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 30, 2022 to: Pepsi Zero Sugar Add More Zero Sweepstakes (Winners List), P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577.