2018 JET’S PIZZA FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO SUBMISSION FEE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA or WI THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in AL) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins July 1, 2018, at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends August 31, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). For Submission methods (a) and (b) below, you must submit a photo, showing you with a Pepsi, enjoying your Jet’s Pizza Meal (hereinafter referred to as “Submission”), along with the hashtag #JETSROCKSWEEPSTAKES (Submission and hashtag hereinafter referred to as “Submission”). Entries will not be judged.
THERE ARE THREE (3) WAYS TO ENTER:
SOCIAL MEDIA SUBMISSION:
b) Twitter: To enter the Sweepstakes via Twitter, you must be a registered member of Twitter with a public profile. If you are not a registered member of Twitter, please visit http://www.twitter.com to register for an account. Registration for and use of Twitter and other Twitter applications are subject to Twitter’s terms and conditions and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use. Upload your Submission to Twitter, including the hashtag #JETSROCKSWEEPSTAKES in your caption before sharing your Submission. Each Twitter Submission must conform to Twitter’s 140-character limitation. Each daily Twitter Submission must be a unique Twitter Submission. Duplicate videos will not be accepted. Twitter account setting must be set to “public.” Twitter Entries that do not follow the above format may be discarded or ignored and not eligible for a Twitter Submission. All Twitter Entries must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at www.twitter.com. Wireless phone charges and data rates apply.
CONTENT RESTRICTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER SUBMISSIONS (collectively, “Social Media Entries”):
• The Social Media Submission should not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation, the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
• The Social Media Submission should not disparage any person or entity;
• The Social Media Submission should not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory;
• The Social Media Submission should not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• The Social Media Submission should not contain the names or identifies of any individual other than the Entrant.
• The Social Media Submission should not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Entries containing any of the foregoing content or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, or containing any other content, display, materials and/or images that are or could be considered objectionable or infringing, inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may be disqualified.
c) Visit www.pepsicopromo.com/jetsrocksweepstakes (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to enter. Entries must be entered no later than August 31, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable changes. You are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
By entering, you (“Entrant”) warrant and represent the following with respect to Submission: (a) Entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the video and has obtained the necessary rights and consents; and (b) the video will not infringe on any rights of any third parties. Once uploaded, Submission will not be returned. All Submissions will be reviewed for content before being published. Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, remove, delete, disqualify and/or forfeit any Submission they deem inappropriate, indecent or obscene, and unsuitable for publishing or otherwise non-compliant. Certain Submissions may be featured from time to time on a Sponsor or Promotion Party-controlled website during the Sweepstakes Period, in Sponsors’ sole discretion; being selected as a featured Submission does not guarantee selection as a Prize Winner in the Sweepstakes.
Proof of submitting a Submission does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to Entrant. Every Submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual Entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
Limit one (1) Instagram Submission per person/Instagram account/household per day, limit one (1) Twitter Submission per person/Twitter account/household per day, or one (1) Website Submission per person/email address/household per day. A day shall be defined as 12:00:00 a.m. ET to the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period.
The person submitting a Submission must be the authorized account holder/user of the Instagram and/or Twitter account; otherwise Submission shall be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the registered user of the Instagram and/or Twitter account used at the time of Submission, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder/user of such account(s) used to submit the Submission. It is solely the responsibility of the Entrant to notify the Pepsi-Cola Company in writing if the Entrant changes his or her mailing address, email address and/or telephone number during the Sweepstakes Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA or WI and who are 18 years of age (19 in AL) or older as of the time of entry. Employees of Jet’s Pizza, all participating locations, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, franchisees and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and all of their immediate family members of such employees and/or persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to win.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner will win two (2) tickets to winner’s choice of a participating Live Nation® produced and promoted concert at a Live Nation owned and operated venue in the continental United States for winner and one (1) guest, hotel accommodations for two (2) people (one standard room/double occupancy, room and tax only) for two (2) nights (hotel to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) from a major gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to a major gateway airport nearest the Live Nation concert, and one (1) $200 pre-paid cash card. Tickets to a particular concert are not guaranteed. Selection of airline, hotel and concert seat locations are solely within Live Nation’s discretion. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Live Nation reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the winner resides within two hundred (200) miles from concert venue. Winner and guest(s) must abide by all venue policies. Live Nation reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Live Nation into disrepute. Winner will be required to provide a credit card to hotel to cover incidentals which are not included in prize package. Concert must be selected at least thirty (30) days in advance of the travel date and is subject to availability and age restrictions. Travel must take place on the day prior to the confirmed concert and return the day following the concert. All travel must be taken no later than December 31, 2018; no alternative travel dates are available. If winner is unable or unwilling to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guests must travel on same itinerary. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, the travel guest must be winner’s parent or legal guardian. A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. government issued passport or a valid state issued driver’s license, as applicable) required for travel. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Live Nation is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. Live Nation is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Live Nation. Resale of tickets is prohibited. Approximate retail value per Grand Prize (“ARV”): $3,500. The actual retail value of the Grand Prize may vary, depending on winner’s place of residence. If the actual value is less than the ARV of $3,500, the difference will not be awarded to the winner.
Total ARV of all prizes: $4,380.00.
All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of winner of the prize. Winners of any prize with a value of $600 or more will be issues an IRS Form 1099-MISC in the year following the year in which prize was awarded for filing with his/her federal and state tax returns. Sponsor complies with all tax reporting requirements. The amount of any tax liability will vary depending on winner’s tax bracket.
4. DRAWINGS: The First Prize winners will be randomly selected in eight (8) drawings from among all eligible entries received for each respective Sweepstakes Week in accordance with the schedule set forth below. Non-winning entries will not be rolled over into subsequent Sweepstakes drawings, except that they will remain eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. To be eligible for a drawing, entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the date indicated for that Sweepstakes Week. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each week. Each drawing will occur on or about the dates indicated below and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final. Online entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) First Prize per person/email address/household.
ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS:
ENTRY PERIOD ENDS:
(on or about):
Week 1 Eleven (11) First Prizes 7/1/18 7/8/18 7/9/18
Week 2 Eleven (11) First Prizes 7/9/18 7/15/18 7/16/18
Week 3 Eleven (11) First Prizes 7/16/18 7/22/18 7/23/18
Week 4 Eleven (11) First Prizes 7/23/18 7/29/18 7/30/18
Week 5 Eleven (11) First Prizes 7/30/18 8/5/18 8/6/18
Week 6 Eleven (11) First Prizes 8/6/18 8/12/18 8/13/18
Week 7 Eleven (11) First Prizes 8/13/18 8/19/18 8/20/18
Week 8 Eleven (11) First Prizes 8/20/17 8/31/18 9/1/18
The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. To be eligible for a drawing, entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2018. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The drawing will be held on or about September 1, 2018, and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final. Online entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will notify potential winners via direct message through the Instagram or Twitter account used for the Submission or via e-mail. Instagram and Twitter accounts must be made public in order to receive a direct message for verification. Potential winners will be required to respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours. Noncompliance within the stated time period will result in disqualification and another winner will be selected. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected, if time permits. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Instagram or Twitter accounts or phone service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once Sponsor receives potential winner confirmation, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (where lawful) a publicity release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified, if winner is unable to attend on the specified date or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated including if potential winner is disqualified for any reason), prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries, as time permits. Allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for delivery of a prize following the notification period. Noncompliance within the stated time period will result in disqualification and another winner will be selected in the place of the disqualified person, if time permits. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, if time permits. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Instagram and/or Twitter service or e-mail address that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification.
6. GENERAL: Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Prizes will be delivered by mail within four (4) to six (6) weeks from time of winner notification. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Any difference between the approximate prize value and the actual prize value will not be awarded. A prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
7. PUBLICITY: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant grants Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes as well as the entrant’s name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to him/her, city and state of residence, and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
8. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which are a contract and include limitations of rights and remedies, and the decisions of Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. GRANT OF RIGHTS TO SPONSOR: By submitting a Submission, Participant hereby agrees that:
a. In consideration of entering a Submission in the Sweepstakes, Participant on behalf of themselves, their heirs, executor, administrator and assigns, hereby assign to Sponsor all rights, interest and goodwill in the Submission, including an irrevocable grant to Sponsor of the exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license and right to broadcast, exhibit and otherwise use the Submission and every element thereof, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised, including but not limited to the possible use of the Submission in any packaging, merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose. All Submissions, upon submission, become the property of Sponsor, and its successors, assigns and licensees. Sponsor will have the exclusive right to make unlimited derivative works therefrom, to assign or transfer any or all such rights and to grant unlimited sublicenses.
b. Participant acknowledges that they have no right of approval or consultation with respect to Sponsor’s use of the Submission. Sponsor will not be responsible for the return or preservation of the Submission. Sponsor shall use its sole discretion in determining the extent and manner of the use of the Submission and Sponsor is not obligated in any way to use or exploit the same or any rights granted by Participant, or any portion thereof, in any medium or any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to use on the Website. Participant further agrees that the Submission is not being submitted in confidence or in trust, and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created. Participant further acknowledges and agrees that by entering their Submission, they warrant that the Submission is their original work
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS, WHERE IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPONSOR AND PROMOTION PARTIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR (A) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE SUBMISSION INFORMATION, OR FOR ANY FAULTY OR FAILED ELECTRONIC DATA TRANSMISSIONS; (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF ENTRIES AT ANY POINT IN THE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES; (C) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, WITH REGARD TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SYSTEMS, NETWORKS, LINES, SATELLITES, SERVERS, COMPUTERS OR PROVIDERS UTILIZED IN ANY ASPECT OF THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; (D) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANTS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON’S PHONE WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY ATTEMPT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED FOR REASONS WHICH MAY INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES WHICH MAY CORRUPT OR AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THEN SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND THE SWEEPSTAKES IN WHOLE OR IN PART. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN NEW YORK HAVING JURISDICTION. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANTS BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (E.G. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING), AND PARTICIPANTS FURTHER WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
11. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: ALL ENTRANTS, AS A CONDITION OF SUBMISSION INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, AGREE TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND PROMOTION PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH SUBMITTING AN SUBMISSION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED, OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF OFFERING OF ANY PRIZE. THE WINNER SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED.
12. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: For the names of major prize winners, send your name and complete address to: 2018 Jet’s Pizza Rock Sweepstakes Winners List, PO BOX 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340. Request must be received by September 30, 2018.
13. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram.
TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
PEPSI-COLA, PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.